Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. wooorr...I fink I'z heard of dis lad...

Welkome to da party lad! I'z sure da boss will let yaz in!
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

All ya got da do is get un a dem application sheets togetha wiff an orky name an' youz in da klan roight an proppa ! Aint neva been a boy wiff an orky name oo filled out da sheet and wuz denied. I put a name generata in da Thread earlier if ya want to use dat
  3. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

Sa I gat to getz a orky name rig't ?
    Thrakka and bossaroo like this.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Get ya self un a dose , fill out da application an' you'z In da klan proppa
  5. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

I joinedz da steam group, and login into the forumz, and ma preferedz class iz slugga boy and nob... and ma ork name iz Migaros !
    Ashgarm likes this.
  6. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

I have to go sleep now, hope you will accept me in da clan boss !
    Thrakka likes this.
  7. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

Good night to ya, lad!

But also, you'z oughtta fill out the sheet PROPPA! That sadleh means you'z gotta fill it out loike a 'umie git. This is tha sheet, by tha way:

Name:

Title (If applicable):

Preferred Class/Role:

Time Zone:

About Yourself:

Just copy/paste 'dat into yer post, fill out tha blank spots, and you'z good to go, lil' runt-of-a-boss! I 'fink.

Same goes fer other gits wantin' to join the klan.
    KroozaNob likes this.
  8. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY! DATS RIGHT PROPPA DAT IZ! I'Z GOT A LOT OF ORKY RESPECT FER YER DAD I DO! YOUZ IN LAD! JUST FOLLOW DA INSTRUKTIONS ON DA FIRST PAGE LAD AND PUT ANOTHA POST IN!!!! WELKOME TO DA LEAD BELCHAS HEHAAAAAAA!!!!!! FOLLOW ME ORDERS AND FIGHT GUD!
    KroozaNob likes this.
  9. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

Name : in game "Migaros"
    Steam "♛LegendaryTurtle♛"
    Favorite class/role : slugga boy&nob, melee combat
    Time zone : Europe central

About myself: I'm the son of the ex CEO of the company who designed the game, you may know my dad "Miguel Caron", I moved to Europe not while ago, I speak French and English and in learning Czech and Spanish, I have Teamspeak, I had 650 000 RTC and I can get has much as a want cause my dad can ask the developers to add me RTC or to add to my friends c: ahah lol, I love Warhammer, I read Warhammer book, I have 500$ of Warhammer figure x) , I know ALL the story of Warhammer... And on my profile picture that's my dad in a space Marine cosplay xD

Sorry for my bad English grammar, my first language is French but I know perfectly how to speak English, its just an accent and grammar problem.

Thank you for adding me to the clan Boss!
  10. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

Oh and I'm practicing everyday digital art, I can do artwork and soon I will do Warhammer Artwork :)
    Blakklaw and Thrakka like this.