Background Image

Da Lead Belchas!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Thrakka, Dec 28, 2013.

1. zecruda zecruda Subordinate

'Oi! Hopes ya got enuff room fer a weirdboy, 'cause 'der ain't enuff weirdboyz in dis forum in my opinion.
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

Welcome ya git! ..... juzt donut zomp in da trukk i'z alreaddy in......
  3. zecruda zecruda Subordinate

Good enuff fer me!
    Thrakka likes this.
  4. *Stomps in da Warboss Hut* Oye listen up ya gitz, me krooza krash on dis planet Arko---wateva an I need ta speek to yer boss. Iz Gorgutz 'Ead'unta, da boss dat kilt da Blud Ravan speese mehreen boyz hehe I gav em a gud scrap. BUT ME WAAAGH 'AS BEEN KILT BY DEM KAOS SPIKEY BOYZ!! I still gotz me trusty Mista Nailbrainz wift me. I offa ta join yer Boss....fer now hehehe!
  5. Krol'jas Krol Subordinate

OI! YOU GITZ! LISTEN UP NOW!!!

Some'a you'z lot been wonderin' where I wuz. Well, dat' should be obv... obvee... SHOULD BE RIGHT SIMPLE TA' KNOW!

I'z makin' preparashuns fe'r da' Waaaaaaagh!!!

GET YE'R KIT READY, LADZ!!! WE'Z GONNA STOMP DIS' LI'L PLANET TO NUFFIN'!!!

((A little OOC detail about who the Leadbelchas are and what-not.

We're Freebooters, in a sense. We're hireable by other factions for many things, unless we've got a li'l scheme of our own goin' on (Which is all the time.)

Current Boss - Krol'jas, Da Big Boss an' master'a Chips'n Smashin'
    Head Nob - Thrakka, Da' most Dakka

Da Big Fangz - These are the Nobz that are 'officers' essentially. These positions haven't been filled yet, but will be once we get closer to playability of EC. I'll take anyone into consideration, but you gotta be REAL Orky.

Below are the positions of Da Big Fangz

Head Stormboy
    Head Mega-Nob
    Head Flash Git
    Head Choppa
    Da' Biggest Mek
    Grot-boss
    Runner of Tankz an' such
    Dat one Nob what does the splodey f'ings

Each of these is a potential title for officers, with more and possibly more interesting titles down the road (If you've got a good one, Lemme know when I consider you for being an officer.)

Each one of these Nobs is in charge of their line of Orkz, and they go up from there, so on, so forth.))

NOW GET TA' GETTIN' READY! SNUFFLES IS GOOD TA' THRASH DESE' 'UMIE GITS RIGH' AN' PROPAH! ARE YOU, YA GITZ?!?!
    GorGrinDakka, Thrakka and KroozaNob like this.
  6. I still gotz me trusty meganob kit, IZ WANNA BE MEGA NOB BOSS!
  7. Daniel Blackskull Well-Known Member

I'm ready with my rokkit so head stormboy if possible. What you are going to do with time regions. I mean that for example I'm going to play when most of you are offline? Waaagh!
  8. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I fink I'll takes da title of DA ead flash git. Cause I grab an nab an den make it ours hahaha WAAAAAAAAGH !
    ( ooc: DA best looter really needs to be a title )

Edit: fanks black skull.
  9. Kappa Kappa Prefectus

What about a Head Kommando? Surely we are getting Blood Axes.
    GorGrinDakka and Thrakka like this.
  10. Matobar Matobar Moderator / Keeper of the Light