Background Image

Da Lead Belchas IS LEAVIN DIS MUDBALL!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrakka, May 19, 2017.

1. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Gotta be clear here: None of us cared about the nerf to the Ace Dakka or Kannon. We found them unbalanced and they had to be brought in line. What we do care about however is the sad state the Painboy is in. And while he is workable in pub-matches, in the competitive games we strive for he is completely outmatched by the other faction equivalents in every possible way. He is a mediocre healer and a mediocre fighter at best, unable to serve as a force-multiplier unlike every other support in the game.

For some time now we have been running DLB vs DLB matches on certain days. The fact that as LSM/CSM and Eldar we have a higher winrate against our orks is rather telling.

We have been begging the devs for months to give something to the Painboy, to help us as a faction. Instead we were basically told to shut up and not expect anything any time soon. That is hard to stomach, and a lot of us just don't find anything worthwhile in continuing to play like this, having been along for the ride for literally years now.
  2. Ooof! Dats a smack in the gibblies for da Orks. An' da game in general like!

@Thrakka - See ya lad, happy krumpin.

And remember, Orks neva leave, cos ya can always come back for annuver go, see!:OrkGoff:
    Boaz and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I mean, sure? But I don't think painboy really impacts Orks that much, not because he's not in a bad state...he is...but generally because the Ork statline is so extreme that generally they don't need supports. Imo Orks were easily on par with every faction except LSM, and it's not like other factions aren't suffering from a plethora of missing features.

The Ork winrate was more due to the lack of dedicated guilds which, without DLB, will plummet until the entire factions ground into nothing. The prophecy is essentially self fulfilling.
    Sumshine likes this.
  4. Cruz Cruzify Active Member

props from a PG member here too.

Appreciate how much you guys were involved in the community from the bloody start.

I think most notable clans have left this game already, not many have just made it official.

Ive been coming online occasionally with newer PG members, but i rarely even see the guys anymore with whom ive slayn countless of CSMs during closed. Youre not the only ones.

I take EC for what it is, and im glad i didnt invest in any of the "giant" founders packages.

Cheers DLB. May the Waagh be with you.
    Ashgarm, Boaz, Aidwell and 4 others like this.
  5. kharnzor kharnzor Arkhona Vanguard

I've waded through oceans of ork blood trying to find and kill you Thrakka and now you run to somewhere i cant get you.
    [​IMG]
    See ya around bruv
    Tior, Caentyr and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Funny thing about DLB leaving.... since Thrakka was their boss and he is heading the game switch...and Orks will probably crumble without DLB (sorry other ork guilds)... isn't that like actual 40k lore where a WAAAGGGHHH!!! Ends when the boss is removed somehow?

So basically Thrakka WAS the actual boss of this waaaggghhh!!!
    We got it guys Thrakka became the actual warboss TAKE THAT SKARBLITZ!!! *grumble* goin on about drinking tea...*grumble*
    Tior, Ashgarm, Boaz and 3 others like this.
  7. Glitz Boaz First Blood!

Without da Boss of Bosses (For all you Gitz, it's Thrakka/OP), this Ork Waaaagh is over.

Iz wit you Boss. Gamez gone to da hummies. Me Painboyz and I getz no respectz. Been 'ere since Day 1 as well and this is what we got from the Devs (https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessImpartialTaroBudStar)
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

It's less the WAAAGH!!! ending, rather it is being redirected. Just like Waaagh-Armageddon, where Ghazgkull got bored of fighting humies and so went to Octavius to fight the Tyranids instead
    Boaz likes this.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

A terrible shame to see you go. May your foights always be PROPPA!!
    Boaz, Eldritch, Aidwell and 2 others like this.
  10. Ultima75000 Ultima75000 First Blood!

If an Ork decides to go away from a long term scrap, then the scrap has to be pretty pathetic as too not warrant his attention anymore. And that's pretty much what Arkhona has devolved into. Realistically though it speaks volumes when a Guild as devoted and fun-loving (fun as in krumpin everyone's face in) as DLB finally decides "We'z ad enough of dis zoggin dung, we'z going ta find another scrap sum place else!" You have to be pretty bad to bore the CONGA WAAAGH!!! out of your planetary system.

In all honesty I'm hoping myself that this game just be discontinued as well now as the more this goes on the more disrespectful it becomes to the franchise it has in the first half of it's title and to all it's devoted fans.
    Boaz, Caentyr, Kuche and 2 others like this.