Background Image

Da Lead Belchas IS LEAVIN DIS MUDBALL!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrakka, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WKA - Rekstuff Katzu_HSM Arkhona Vanguard

Who made you the new Boss?
    Ashgarm likes this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

DLB ain't gone fer good ya gitz! Da Boss got his own stuff ta do, but dere'll still be a mob uv us boyz 'ere ta KRUMP ALL YOU GITZ!
  3. Gubbkanz Gorgutz543 Well-Known Member

Da rest of DLB, pretteh much.
  4. Madax Legbrakka Angeraxe First Blood!

FACE ME OOMIE AN' YU'L KNOW !
    IF YA BEEN FIGHTIN ON ORKHONA AGAINST DA ORKZ, YU SHOULD'AV KNOWN BY NOW WHOZ DA BOSS OV'YA ! PUNY OOMIE ! IM KOMIN FO YA !
    Hralius, Katzu_HSM and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  5. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Well good luck in wherever any of you end up, hopefully you die on impact and create a bunch of spores or however it works and you turn into a proper wagghh after however much time.
    Xengard and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. I pay you my respect filthy greenskins.
    The Battlefield has lost a lot of worthy skulls for the Skullthrone this day, and a lot of the Green Tides Power too.

Allthough i can see why you leave, and totally understand it, the hope remains that some day a wicked warpstorm will spit you back to Arkhona.

Until then, farewell.
    Aidwell and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  7. WTF Mork Damned quiters
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

I hope what you say is true, and that there will be an Arkhona left to return to in the future. Maybe this will be a wake up call for the developers, or maybe this is the beginning of the end.

Regardless I hope we will all meet again, if not here, in the next game.
    Kaptin_Pokkets, Kuche and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Dingus doobers Menial

Yeah, but some of those VI guys are REALLY good...at throwing dick'ish insults and orders in all caps! Woo!

Don't know the OP other than knowing DLB, but I've always wondered about these kinds of posts. Legit goodbye? Cry for attention? Either way, good luck to you, I guess...
  10. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

To be blunt, I count this as the beginning of the end. Even though DLB will still be around (though with a sadly diminished presence) let's be real: The game is on its way out no matter how much we may pray and rage that it won't happen. There is too much evidence showing that to believe to the contrary.

So while I'll still be here slamming you gitz with Kannons and Rokkits (zog you all fer hatin' em!) I hold no hope for the game's recovery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.