Background Image

Da Lead Belchas IS LEAVIN DIS MUDBALL!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrakka, May 19, 2017.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

'ello all! Warboss Thrakka Snazzfingas 'ere!

Da Lead Belcha's Is officially leaving EC. I've been in the game for 3 and a half years since pre alpha. I've been around since DA START! I've seen clans from all factions come and go. I've seen Developers here one day and fired the next. I had hope that the devs and those that fund them would pull together and craft us a game thats worthy of our admiration and I stuck with the game with the hopes that would happen....But i've had it. The ammount of Space Marine favoritism and Lack of bug fixing and hate Eldar and Orks get I've determined this game is no longer worthy for ME WAAAAGHHH.

I want to thank all the clans that have been allied with DLB throughout the years. All the friends of my clan that have played with us and hanged out with us :D. I've made some good friends in this community that i'll be staying friends with even after EC. I made some good rivals as well :p @DJPenguin YOU GROT!. I appreciate all that those in this community has done to help improve the game such as the Eternal battles community and all those that created multiple discord servers in a further attempt to keep the community connected. I've never seen a community in any game not even WOW that's so connected to one another for their love of warhammer 40k. It 'AS BEEN AN ORKY HONOR!

Da Lead Belchas is leavin. Takin me Kroozas and weez gone. The blatant failings of Behavior is more then I can bare any longer. I could sit here and talk about how Bolters are overpowered or how ork Melee is so random it works half the time But I think thats been stated a billion times at this point :p All the lying to our faces during streams has also become redundant. EC has become a last ditch effort to cash grab from warhammer fans. They have no Intention to fix or make EC a proper well rounded game. They have so much zoggin duct tape on it it will eventually explode.

Also....https://clips.twitch.tv/SpotlessImpartialTaroBudStar Some people think that dis wuz funny. IT WASN'T. Ork pain boyz have been so incredibly under powered and almost useless that it defies description. And what all ork fans saw in this clip was the devs telling all of us to go F@$K our selves. So this stream was pretty much the final nail in the coffin. Youz disrespect orks enough your gonna get da pointy end.

So I hope EC dies a proppa death so the next Warhammer40k game can come along sooner. Long live Miguel Carron! DA ONLY DEV I'Z TRUSTED!

Final Orky Log of Warboss Thrakka Snazzfingas

P.S Da Lead Belchas will remain a clan for all time. And We will be playing other games togetha until the next Warhammer 40k game emerges from the warp. FANKS FOR DA GUD FIGHTS LSM CSM AN ELDAR! WEEZ OUT! 'OPE YOU GET FILLED WITH HOLEZ NATHAN YOU PANZY!
  2. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

3. Iron Ironangel2k3 Steam Early Access

But boss, aint stikkin fings togevva wif duktape da pinnikal uv Orky engineerin'?
    Obsidian, Tior, BERSERK-FURY and 7 others like this.
  4. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

I salute the passing of the worthy opponent. As much as I hated fighting you, you knew how to fight
  5. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Youz fought gud lad i'z fank you fer given us such gud fights
  6. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

It's a shame to see a guild leave. Best of luck.
  7. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Whelp sad to see you boys go.

Good fightin in whatever game you lads move on to.
    Thrakka and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  8. 50% of ork pop was DLB, rip the orks
  9. Thrakka and DLB you will be missed :(*lights Candle*
    Tior, Aidwell, Caentyr and 4 others like this.