Background Image

Da Lead Belchas IS LEAVIN DIS MUDBALL FO'REAL DIS TAYM

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Ultragoy, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultrarius Ultragoy Drill Abbott

2. Proteuz Recruit

3. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Funny. You wanna know what the difference between END and DLB is now? The former crashed and burned, with most of its members leaving the game entirely, while the latter still exists and fights.

Do you have anything in your brain left that might remind you that whatever you may try to achieve with this thread, it won't have any benefit for the game whatsoever? Orks are a struggling faction already, with most of its aligned individuals bleeding out of the game entirely in a steady stream, from a game that is having a hard time even displaying its numbers on Steam. Antagonising one of the few remaining clans of theirs and causing even more people to leave the game only cuts EC's lifespan down by several more months.
    Caentyr and Faeruin like this.
  4. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Crashed and burned is a big overexaguration, and I'm not sure where you are getting the fact that most of the members left the game entirely, maybe don't make up stories next time?
    ProteusVM and Slough_Monster like this.
  5. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

[​IMG]
  6. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

I base that 'story' off the account of one of the BLOP members, who freely admitted that his clan took in several members of END, but with now only 4 remaining regular players. The rest remained tied to Chaos, joining either EXH or remaining loyalist with FALL. Whatever drama happaned to END, it was enough to divide its members across 3 different clans. And EXH in particular doesn't really seem active anymore. And I can't even recount a single time I saw a full stack of FALL.

Perhaps not burned, but crashed all the same.
  7. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

[​IMG]
  8. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

@Thrakka is this the real life ? is this just fantasy ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.