Background Image

Da Great Space Waaaaaaaghz! (Space Engineers Wh40k themed PvP)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Firebat, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Oy, der ladz. So...I'z called Grinsmacka.
    I'm trying to organize some good ol' spacey fun and I'm in the need for a few folks from the 'umies and the Orkz who'd be interested in hopping into Space Engineers, organizing some good, fair spacey fights, and what not.

If you're interested. We've got a discord set up right here. https://discord.gg/KhC4H3a. Once ya join, let us know if yer an Ork or 'umie and we'll get ya sorted.
  2. You kind of small to be an orkz. Was that a rally or did a bee stung you? Your voice is like a whisper. I beheaded a space marine and it was louder than you.
  3. I waz just really far away ya git! Hard to get the lot of you runtz ta hear me when yer in orbit on a Krooza! Now if yer really wantin' to pick a foight grab one o' yer 'fanceh' Battlecruisas and go bow-to-bow wit me fleet and den we'll see who'z small!
  4. You kind bores me ork. I can chop chop too. Plague marines never lose. Even in death I win. I plague the land and like TNT I go kaboom. I'll take you and your land with me. For Nurgle!
  5. Youz jus' one a dem generic Spikey Boyz. I mean....jus luk at yer profile piktcha; ya luks like a bluddy 'Umie cultist!

Stop lyin' ta us.

Anywho wen youz go suicide bombin' da Orks can fight sum proppa Spikeys. Maybe a Daemon too; been a while.
  6. Nurgle blessing!
    -Explode-
    -killing the Orkz and his troops-
  7. Right den lads, dat wos sum show!

Oi, luk; proppa Spikeys ova dere fer krumpin'!
  8. Infects your orkz boyz. Hello beastly.
  9. beastly Wot kinda Ork name is dat? I no Tyranids wot can fight betta den youz! Least dey not kowads wot can't fight!
  10. I have rotten your body and soul ork. Feel the decay.