Background Image

Cult Of Disharmonic Exemplars, Codex

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tyryt, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

would a truce be possible when we arive. The tau has little to bother the chaos with so i see no reason why not forge a truce so we can slay the blind followers of the Empower the space marines
  2. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

That will depend on the way things shake out. Likely, the Tau will be permanently allied with the Eldar and part of the same faction. Cross faction 'alliances' will be tricky, however, and require some understanding on the leaders involved that all of ones troops can't be controlled, and rage or fear could overtake them and cause 'friendly fire'. More likely, I would see alliances working a bit more strategically than tactically, but that's all talk for the future when we have more details.
    TauKoro likes this.
  3. Monty'r Montyr Preacher

that makes sense the friendly fire would be common but once more clans are made and each faction becomes more organised i beileve that it may be possible to get an understanding thought there will be those players that will just attack any non-faction players.

If you dont mind ill follow your proflie your not like a lot if the ork or space marine players your a lot more organized wich may possibly make such a truce work
  4. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

No problem at all. I am sure there will be times when such alliances will become useful for everyone involved.
  5. Ddrig Cody Subordinate

Tyryt, what do you think should be in the package?
  6. Tyryt Tyryt Prefectus

Personally? I think that strikeforces that are already formed should get a headstart even on other founders, title, etc. A badge for everyone or banner that could be flown would be nice as well, even if it was restricted to whoever was in the individual squad leader slots. Fancier Cruiser would be nice too. Other than that I don't think it should be too different from a regular founders package, whatever that turns out to be.
  7. Ddrig Cody Subordinate

Sounds what I would think it would be. Beyond that I should make my character. . . .
  8. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

I'm still in, and should be online a bit tomorrow :)
  9. Noctifer Noctifer Well-Known Member

Woooo that sounds like a great idea!!
  10. Ddrig Cody Subordinate

ikr lol