Background Image

CSMs... Doesn't almost always winning get a little boring?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Data8671, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Arafael likes this.
  2. Oh in the name of Perturabo this Muh Bolter shit has haunted us till the end!
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

> Space wolf confesses to be a full blown heretic.

Im pretty sure that's the corrupt geneseed talking..... better go pray to the Emperor before you go full wulfen. Pretty sure that doesn't work, but hey it's worth a try.
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Memba the last LSM only campaign the devs had to stealth move the bar in the dead of night or else they would have been the only faction to lose,I memba.
  5. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

You've got me curious, how do you measure whether your team deserves to win while the game is ongoing and you yourself are attempting to do the best you can bearing in mind you cant be everywhere and see everything

reading what you said more negatively just sounds like another excuse for why someone isn't playing well/giving up

Admittedly its a long time since I played regularly but yeah I play to win and I suppose i'm also what gets referred to as a "try hard" but then again I have actually won games by trying hard when everybody else is saying its lost already and rage quitting
  6. If I am in a game and a full squad is incapable of a simple point capture or defense against pugs. If we’re making simple mistakes constantly. Those kinds of things. Now I don’t quit mid-game unless there’s a RL emergency (staying till it’s done should be understood among people playing a game together, yeah?) but if I know we didn’t do everything we could to win it I’m not going to sugar-coat it, either.