Background Image

CSMs... Doesn't almost always winning get a little boring?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Data8671, Dec 19, 2017.

1. To answer the threads opening question: NO. I like winning. I always play to win.
  2. As much as I agree that I'd like to win some times, its a team shooter title and if my team hasn't earned the win because we played like hot garbage then we don't deserve to win anyway. The only participation trophy I'm okay with is my Smart pistol, and even then its now only cuz it pisses @Deathwish off to hear that I still use it...
    Deathwish likes this.
  3. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

oh boy just wait until all the lsm clans and vets come back for the campaign

csm wont stand a chance
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Team work needs a nerf obviously...

Say you're with more than two members of your squad you should get a 99% Armour debuff and you get a 98% damage debuff.

That'll show those damn team work using exploiters!

#420N0Sc0p3z #S0l0D3mH3r3t1cs
  5. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

It is boring, but you LSM scared off all the xeno races so now you get to face the evil clone versions of yourselves. Unfortunately for the LSM faction we don't share the competence of a child eating a lit candle.
  6. That's a big assumption there. How many of them are paying attention and even know that campaigns are restarting? Let alone have any desire to participate? There is nothing left to buy.
  7. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

well there's the recently added "exclusive" weapons so some of them might want to farm a few more rtc so that they don't have to pay as much to get them, considering how much people most big LSM clans have I doubt they all have been around during the alpha/beta times, and well because everyone knows they just love pugstomping from time to time
  8. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Except its not balance at fault here.
    All 4 factions are almost equally capable of winning.

However 1 is dead and end us always outnumbered,
    1 is playable only 3 hours a day
    1 is filled with drooling toddlers and mentally challenged 13 year olds
    Which leaves only a single choice for veteran players who want to enjoy some basic team work in team based shooter.

Even best players in the game are unable to carry the steamy pile of rotting trash that 95% of LSM players are.

I'd honestly play LSM much, MUCH more if the faction wasn't diseased with bile spitting little shit nuggets who believe they are best in the world and should never cooperate with anyone, when in reality I can take a dozen at once at best them all.

LSM always whine that no one drives transports - other factions simply drive theirs if AV hunts them.
    LSM always whine that no one kills vehicles - other factions just pick AV and go for free LSM exp.
  9. They can't be as helpless as you make them out to be. They have won enough matches on their own power to complete Campaigns in the past. Even if it was with the help of the veteran CSM/ELDAR/ORK players moving over to LSM to get in their wins.
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Only because the bar was set so low.
    They never won a singular campaign with positive win ratio, always completed campaign later then 50% less populated chaos and always with only half as much wins as chaos.

When campaigns were made for certain games played per player, they lost.
    Firskon likes this.