Background Image

CSMs... Doesn't almost always winning get a little boring?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Data8671, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

well there's the recently added "exclusive" weapons so some of them might want to farm a few more rtc so that they don't have to pay as much to get them, considering how much people most big LSM clans have I doubt they all have been around during the alpha/beta times, and well because everyone knows they just love pugstomping from time to time
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Except its not balance at fault here.
    All 4 factions are almost equally capable of winning.

However 1 is dead and end us always outnumbered,
    1 is playable only 3 hours a day
    1 is filled with drooling toddlers and mentally challenged 13 year olds
    Which leaves only a single choice for veteran players who want to enjoy some basic team work in team based shooter.

Even best players in the game are unable to carry the steamy pile of rotting trash that 95% of LSM players are.

I'd honestly play LSM much, MUCH more if the faction wasn't diseased with bile spitting little shit nuggets who believe they are best in the world and should never cooperate with anyone, when in reality I can take a dozen at once at best them all.

LSM always whine that no one drives transports - other factions simply drive theirs if AV hunts them.
    LSM always whine that no one kills vehicles - other factions just pick AV and go for free LSM exp.
  3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Only because the bar was set so low.
    They never won a singular campaign with positive win ratio, always completed campaign later then 50% less populated chaos and always with only half as much wins as chaos.

When campaigns were made for certain games played per player, they lost.
    Firskon likes this.
  4. @KatieFleming

Same hate filled vitriol, same habitual offender, different day. Reporting this same individual day in and day out for over three years now obviously has had zero impact on this extremely offensive behavior.

Mods? Hello? Insulting and/or poking fun at the mentally challenged and straight up attacking the half the player base in an extremely offensive and disgusting manner? Seriously?

Direct violation of half a dozen policies in that selectively enforced Suspension and Ban policy. Another slap on the wrist(for the 100th time!?!) will certainly deter such totally disgusting, hate filled rhetoric, I’m sure.
  5. Horus Firskon Subordinate

And what of the above is not true? LSM always cried and complained to the developers. You have achieved that the orcs and eldar left the game. Soon you will be left alone in this game.
    Trooper909 and Caentyr like this.

6. Don’t let the avatar fool you.

Space Wolves in EC are are worthless, boring and weak because they are reskinned Ultramarines are reskinned Blood Angels are reskinned Dark Angels are reskinned Imperial Fist. At least with Chaos in EC because of the emotes, voice overs and Chaos Marks system you really get the feel as if your playing Chaos and you can, to some extent, build a themed Chaos Character using Marks unlike playing boring and generic as hell LSM.

99% of my play time the last year and a half has been playing as Chaos. 99% of my play time throughout most of Alpha and Beta was playing as Chaos. I’m working on a World Eaters army right now for table top. Most of my characters and time playing Warhammer Online was/is playing as Chaos and Greenskins because I hate Order and the Empire. Psychopski is my Ork character name and was my lvl 100RR Choppa’s name from Warhammer Online.

Do not assume to know me via an avatar or gamer tag.
  7. Horus Firskon Subordinate

I do not personally speak about you. This applies to the entire fraction LSM. They were always unhappy. Nerf orks, nerf eldars, nerf chaos, I hear it all the time from LSM, and the developers are constantly doing the way the LSM community asks. This makes many angry. Most LSM fanboys never played for other factions and considers their OP. They always scream and complain. I'm tired of this.
    Trooper909 and Caentyr like this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You are the only one offended by that
    Caentyr and Cegorach like this.
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

10. Taenus Taenus New Member

Honestly no faction is OP IMO the reason why LSM does terrible work is back to what via said on the first page LSM lacks squad cohesion and there is to much in fighting and noone wants to work together, so when the game is close LSM from what I have seen just give up and start cussing people out.