Background Image

Cross-Faction PVE

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by ProteusVM, Jul 28, 2017.

?

Which option do you prefer?

1. Allow all factions to team up, ex: 1 csm, 1 eldar, 1 ork, 1 lsm in 1 group

2. Allow only alliances (LSM & Eldar & Orks, Chaos & Orks.)

3. I don't agree with this concept.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. (mostly joking)

Lore, schmore! Who here cares about LORE (like I said, joking)?!? T'au didn't have Rail Rifles before Fire Warrior created them, Nobody beyond Telion had a Stalker bolter and now god and everybody has them! Just wave the magic wand the community knows you have and make it happen! Lol.
  2. Wow; being dense, harsh, and demanding is liberating! No wonder so many people do it on here!
  3. Forever Dancing First Blood!

Dawn of war had allies in chaos and orks and then eldar and imperium but I guess GW have tightened the noose since then.
    Of course these allies didn't last long but they where part of the 1st games main story and I'm sure desperate allies against nids isn't too much of a stretch of the lore. (Looking at you blood angels and necrons)
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  4. Fangz Fangz Confessor

GEEEEDUUUUBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    [​IMG]
  5. Until the words "Training simulation" are added that is :)

But don't' orks fight eachother all the time?
  6. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

The biggest version of this kind of factional mix is a mobile game, which allows you to collect characters, across all factions and all eras, to fight in mixed teams, as a tabletop game, in the Star Wars universe. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Inception basically.

So yeah, if we say ... Arkhona really is an Armageddon battlefield and use the Alliance chart, detachments and all sorts of similar things, I'd piss off a lot of designers again.
    Kamikazzijoe and ProteusVM like this.
  7. The_Crow2k The_Crow2k First Blood!

Relatively low population combined with a very low percentage of the population we have even participating in PvE means it makes sense to allow mixed faction PvE even if it does completely break the lore.
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

The lore is already out of the window for the sake of balance so yeah.