Background Image

Controllers, please for the love of the Emperor fix this.

Discussion in 'Additional Discussion/Questions' started by Rakturak, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Rakturak Recruit

BEFORE ANYONE STARTS. NO KEYBOARD AND MOUSE IS NOT BETTER, NO I CAN NOT USE THEM I HAVE A FINE MOTOR SKILL PROBLEM FFS!

I play competitively on the xbox have for years learning to use a controller took years of serious hard work. It is rewarding but frustrating for me. Anyhoo onto the issue!

Deadzones and how they break controllers in the pc world.

I dont know if its a culture thing to do this but imagine if you were to use a mouse and for the first inch of it moving, you dont aim. This is what deadzones are for controllers and almost every damn pc game does this while no console game EVER does. This is what lets people laugh at console gamers not skill divide. Just remove it for the love of the Emperor it is bad enough im having to fight my disability AND a massive deadzone. I have to move my right thumb stick over half way to the edge to even BEGIN to aim. And it is making the game almost unplayable. I have to do melee only half the time because i cant hit someone even standing still. The issue isnt skill I have plenty of it. The issue is I have only two settings not moving and OMFG 360 NO SCOPE SPINING.

PLEASE remove the damned deadzones or in the best case let me edit them PLEASE.

I do not need auto aim i always turn it off, i do not need a handicap i would shun it. All i want is to be able to aim basically.
    Maensith likes this.
  2. Maensith Subordinate

What would you rather choose in battle - Mechanicum-produced, consecrated and perfectly designed to be wielded by a space marine chainsword or a filthy alien blade designed by degenerate xenos breed?
  3. Rakturak Recruit

Oh for the love of the Emperor what did i just say? If you remove the deadzones a controller has the same skill capacity of a mouse. I CAN NOT USE A KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AT THE SAME TIME