Background Image

Considering we probably won't be seeing any of the cult warbands any time soon.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Volla, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Volla Volla Member

Considering we probably won't be seeing any of the cult warbands any time soon (if ever). It would be really nice if we could get some god specific themed armour sets that require a god mark to wear them.

While I know there are many who like identifying as one of the warbands we currently have access to, there are equally many who do not subscribe to a warbands, but to one of the gods. It would be nice if we could flaunt that devotion a bit more than just a small glowing symbol on our shoulder.

The specific style of each god would also make for a very interesting visual distinction on the battlefield, I wanna see marines who have succumbed to Nurgle with bloated rusted armour and marines enthralled by Slaanesh with twisted parodies of what once was noble power armour, etc.

So what does everyone think? Would mark specific cosmetics be a yay or nay?
    Dolf likes this.
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Cool idea. Taxing on the dev team but cool nonetheless.
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Obviously there is no reason for it since WE, EC, DG, and TS are all going to be put in the game along with their respective unique versions of CSM's and that the devs are all working hard on it.

but it's probably not going to-

*pulls out glock 9 and points it to face*

I SAID it's going to happen.
  4. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Not exactly the most intimidating handgun, but ok
  5. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

[​IMG]
    Aislinn, Aringhe, HAXTC and 2 others like this.
  6. MEGANOB MADNESS TheMadnesss Arkhona Vanguard

gave me a gud chuckle! heheheahaha
  7. MEGANOB MADNESS TheMadnesss Arkhona Vanguard

dat gave me a gud chuckle

Attached Files:

8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

If anything that just makes it less scary because it tells me you don't have gun training >.>
  9. ABS FOR THE ABS GOD!

[​IMG]
  10. SniffSteven SniffSteven Steam Early Access

If im not mistaken the Devs stated explicitly that they're not gonna be doing god-specific subfactions for CSM in any forseeable future...which is actually okay i guess, i'd rather they invested into the existing subfactions heavily first.

Regarding the God-specific armor - it would definitely be cool to be able to equip more god-specific assets other than just the weapons, so yeah, armor and trinkets locked to and greatly buffing certain Marks would be great for assymetry and immersion.

There is a thing, however, with how fluffwise some of the subfactions we got now (namely the Night Lords) do not roll with dedication to specific Gods, or even Chaos Undivided at that, while others (IW, WB, AL) have differing policies in regards to the topic, more or less....so ideally BL would have the most access to various God-themed loadout options, while others would get more options specific to their subfaction (cybernetics and such for IW, jumpy hit-and-runny NL stuff, daemon-inspired WB stuff and i guess sneaky cheeky AL thingies, things like that). Excuse me for this bit of wishful thinking, comrades.
    Dolf likes this.