Background Image

Community's Discord for workshop and content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I honestly prefere 3rd person over 1st person
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I wasn't thinking as a substitute.
    More like something like when you aim you go into 1st person.
    A few games that i've played that used 3rd person over the shoulder did this for their aim mode and I think it's allot better than what we have in ec which just blind sides people.
  3. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I just feel, even with the way how the over shoulder cam can blindside you sometimes I still have much more awareness than in 1st person.

It also depends on the game. sometimes 1st person is done really well, sometimes its just a total mess. I dont think EC could pull of a good 1st person.

I´ve been playing a lot of battlefield 5 lately and I think its quite ok. especially because in this game you actually have a lower body and your not just a gun with an invisible body.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

W40K is a lot about looking cool which is why a fps is less interesting for W40K than tps , it would be more competitive/realistic tho
  5. Ivrain Well-Known Member

6. Ivrain Well-Known Member

7. hohoho terminators incoming! (nope)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. You remember, 1-2 years ago when we thought this shit real?
    Good times
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

Yes i remember it

An then, i remember this
    2.JPG
    LOBOTRONUS and DrDooManiC like this.
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

all i remember from that dude was him telling us they needed to upgrade the game to ure4 for a workshop that never came .
    And the funny part is that everyone runs a custom ini file to lower any graphical benefit ure4 would have given just so we can play the game at something above 40 fps .
    LOL.
    CuCulainn and Krayt like this.