Background Image

Community's Discord for workshop and content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Nov 19, 2017.

1. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

i like these friend

well done
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think we'l see Star Citizen before we see the EC workshop.
    Velenor, Ivrain and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  3. Ivrain Well-Known Member

Finished texture for DW
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

You know what? all this cool stuff in this thread kinda pisses me off..We will never see it because one guy is it? with some passion can do better for free than our dev team (when we had one) can do for actual pay.I mean wtf was they doing all this time?If I or any of us at our jobs did literally nothing for years we would be fired and never be hired in that field again.Yet they get paid for doing nothing.I want a job at bE.

Just give us the code and we will fix your piece of shit game and do it a million times better, you retards.Fuck we'll do it for free while you get paid to sit on your arses dribbling onto your keyboard to write "soon"...
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

they(bE) will never do it
    they cant
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

now you just have to make your game чВ
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

To be totally honest I'm more interested in the 1st person view mode I saw in that last video.
    I know its just thing in the editor but shit why can't EC have nice things like that.
  8. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I honestly prefere 3rd person over 1st person
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I wasn't thinking as a substitute.
    More like something like when you aim you go into 1st person.
    A few games that i've played that used 3rd person over the shoulder did this for their aim mode and I think it's allot better than what we have in ec which just blind sides people.
  10. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

I just feel, even with the way how the over shoulder cam can blindside you sometimes I still have much more awareness than in 1st person.

It also depends on the game. sometimes 1st person is done really well, sometimes its just a total mess. I dont think EC could pull of a good 1st person.

I´ve been playing a lot of battlefield 5 lately and I think its quite ok. especially because in this game you actually have a lower body and your not just a gun with an invisible body.