Background Image

Community help to get married

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Guirlos, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Guirlos Guirlos Member

Hi everyone, what I'm going to ask you right now is the most unorthodox and crazy thing I have ever ask in my life. For two reasons: First because I want to get married with my lovely girlfriend. Second because to marry her I want to give her the best wedding I can. For that reason I have enter a contest in Mexico (where I live) to win a dream wedding.

What I'm asking is not something that will take much time of your lives, what you have to do (if you want to help a fellow Founder Crusader) is to go to this link: http://minisites.mmkgroup.com.mx/verhistoria/2612 and vote five stars and that is it.

I will appreciate very much your help from the bottom of my heart, she is the most important part of my life.

By the way, I asked permission to Katie.
  2. Akalonian Aka Well-Known Member

Good luck with the wedding.

If you want any pro-tips from a married man regarding married life, feel free to PM me anytime. :)
    Guirlos likes this.
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

done. only because you have a beard on one photo.
    Guirlos and Aka like this.
  4. Roopevil roopevil Arkhona Vanguard

@Guirlos Beautiful couple .... I am very happy for u both !!!! voted u both and goood luck brother ..... Make sure u post the wedding photos !!!!
    Guirlos likes this.
  5. The website was in Spanish but I think I did it right so good luck friend!
    Esterioth and Guirlos like this.
  6. And i thought he want us to write "will you marry me?" With meltas :(
  7. Warsmith Warsmith_Dantioch Active Member

Get Katie, Brent and Nathan to serenade you, while you propose.

We have to figure out a 40k wedding of some type....
    Or you could dress yourself up like this:
    [​IMG]
    Guirlos likes this.
  8. Guirlos Guirlos Member

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to help me. It means so much to me and my gf. Of course that I will show her the game and tell her you guys are helping me, maybe I'll make her play even when she throws my controllers to the floor when she is scared. And the idea of 'marry me in meltas' is not a bad one even when she already knows it will be a great surprise... by the way the beard is back :).

Of course I will show photos of the wedding, winning or loosing the contest. And thank you so much Akalonian for your words and care.

I will try to tell you everything regarding my wedding.

P.D. If you want I can translate the letter I wrote there so that you can learn a little more.
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Best of luck!
    Guirlos likes this.
  10. Marcvs Sangvinivs Arkhona Vanguard

Happy life happy wife is a good start for a marriage ^^
    Guirlos likes this.