Background Image

Communication & Tactics Tutorials

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by N42, Sep 30, 2014.

1. N2- N42 Cipher

precisely,

seems like people around love to make drama out of nothing harmfull, or they are reading some different text than we do, who knows
  2. winno winno Recruit

maybe just a simple tutorial like "hey dont run over to the guy who looks like he is getting lots of kills from a spot and then give his position away by standing on him/running around the area/standing INFRONT of him(seriously ill shoot you if you do it to me)because oh hey look that guy with the rocket launcher that didnt know where he was just found his position and blew it the hell up and now the flank is open oh hey why are we being shot from behind WOAH our forward spawn point is destroyed hey why did we all get wiped out OMG they took OUR base in a counterattack " that kind of tutorial would be awesome.

or maybe just a simple tutorial on how running into a room that has just had a grenade thrown in, thats probably why 5 of your teammates are stacked on the wall outside waiting for the bang.

just kidding thats too complex when you are on a red cordial high.
  3. Aritol Aritol Prefectus

4. As long as you don't force me to do any tutorial, I don't care what optional Tutorials you put in there.
    Nope, my problem is not that moving to some markers is to hard? My problem is that its too easy, and totally useless?

On the other hand, I am very much for this: PUT EXTENSIVE TOOLTIPS INTO THE GAME! Nothing worse than having to go on fansites to find out mechanics. You can also make the Tooltipps short, and only extend if you put it on in the options.
  5. a "short" tutorial where all weaknesses and advantages of all classes are explained
    also for vehicles

it is skip able for sure
  6. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

Training/Tutorial = Good. No harm in implementing one. It will give a sense to the players that this is a serious game with serious strategy going on. Basic tutorials are a must have.

Just make sure to have a "Skip Tutorial" button when you make your second character & beyond. Nothing irks me more than forced tutorials if you're starting your second character and you've already mastered the game mechanics.
    Kallipsoe likes this.