Background Image

Closed-Alpha for Behaviour's new asymmetric lobby-shooter has begun:

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Zael, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Visually it looks very generic, visually at a glance it looks like Planetside 2 honestly, so I will just play Planetside 2 instead
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Looks very boring, its not horror, its not a shooter, its not PVP, it aint even PVE. Looks like it would get very boring very fast. At least with dead by daylight it had horror and had an atmosphere, only time will tell if they learned.
  3. wot?
  4. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Visually the game looks very generic to others on the market, at a glance the gun models reminds me of planetside, probably because of the generic sci-fi esc look of the gun models, while the gameplay seems more arena shooter esc I would probably get a similar experience to what this game provides or even a better one just by playing planetside 2 or other shooters on the market, the game overall just looks as generic to others on the market to pique any interest from me, at least Eternal Crusade has the visual design from Warhammer 40k to give the game a fresh feel from what the current market provides compared to these player models that look like PUBG skins.
    Aidwell likes this.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude my friend can stabilize anything

i was playing skyrim with gtx 410 with full mods(52 gig of mods)

no police is back (that why this game is so done for every advice or opinion is no) good luck with that atitude

and game lag so much because of server problem (they don't even do freaking maintenance for stability, every time you add an update do maintenance ) first rule in internet game format
  6. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

Asymmetry ? Hunters ?

There was a game named Evolve, launched as an AAA game for about $40-50, which comunity collapsed and even more after the game went F2P. It was a game about 4 hunters versus a giant monster, kind of hide ans seek 2.0 with guns.
  7. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

lmao did they reskin their own game and add guns?
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Use your brain , skyrim is moddable , Ec is not , you cant stabilise ec without rewritting the code
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

you ask for stability not skyrim vs EC

use your own brain

that's why need workshop

i will even pay for people to stabilize this shit ass game

stability is ram and graphic usage issue (depended on servers)

but time to stop asking for stuff that will never happened (to much balancing and stuff good luck eat coco flakes)

if you really use your brain all games are moddable
  10. I think its more like dead (we have no ideas whatsoever) by daylight clone))
    Xi0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.