Background Image

Closed-Alpha for Behaviour's new asymmetric lobby-shooter has begun:

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Zael, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

https://www.bhvr.com/announcement_deathgarden/

“We are proud to finally reveal our next game, DEATHGARDEN.” said David Osborne, VP Product at BHVR Digital. “We embrace the challenge of asymmetrical gameplay and the unique moments it provides, drawing players and viewers into the experience. Playing with your team to overcome an unrelenting threat hell-bent on stopping you isn’t just fun to play, it’s really engaging to watch.”

http://www.deathgardengame.com/

Set in the near future, Deathgarden is a competitive asymmetric action game where one overpowered hunter needs to hunt down 5 agile runners, whom are trying to complete objectives as a team.

Each map is procedurally generated within the ‘Garden’, an arena-like complex where runners willingly enter to compete against the champion hunter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFM29zfdSSg

- asymmetric balancing
    - trees, foliage
    - climbing walls
    - mines
    - AI-turrets

Once Deathgarden is out, it will be so much easier to convince bE to fund EC or to convince new players to join EC.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

what an ugly ass game sorry but they never learn

just add the work shop and we will kill death garden

i try to ask my friend if he can 4k or 2k graphic EC

i will even plan a map layout (i'm very good planning urban development)

and they keep shooting their foot

dead by dAYlight is going to die (death garden is an upgrade version of DBDL) players will transfer and the kill the game (shoot your leg more hahahaha)
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Thank you, I'll pass.
    Vaanes, LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  4. You talk a lot about something you know not much about.

First of all, judging graphics in an alpha version. Then talking nonsense about things the workshop won't have for quite a while, if ever. Then telling a game that is prospering quite fine (hint: it's curently #23 in steam player charts) is gonna die. DBD will most likely be fine, because much of it's appeal comes from the licenses it owns.

Do you ever waste a thought before you post?
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

we will see friend we will see

you don't know anything also

and pls friend you don't even know me still at 100% prediction rate so have fun( and if your being paid alot of money in predicting stuff talk to me or insult me)

DBD will be fine ok but 75 % players will transfer to death garden(game is an upgrade version DBD so what to you think will happened)

and steam chart really i'm playing other game and i don't use steam

in my steam account

EC
    tiger knights
    and Planet side 2 that all not all players use steam
  6. Yeah , nah
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Not a chance after EC that I will try this.
  8. Game looks good, but they stole our devs. Bring back the devs!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. It's basically a DBD clone, with a Sci-Fi feel? I was always a fan of gritty sci-fi, and I hope Deathgarden offers more than "try to escape the bad guy".

I wish bEhavi0r the best of luck.

Now, bE, let's talk about EC ...
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

maps are not possible , and the way the game lags adding 4k textures is just plain stupid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.