Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm basically only replying to the blatant white knighting and statements of how we're horrible people and all that.

Stop posting that garbage and I'll stop replying to it.
  2. I pretty much just want the whole thread to stop and go back to their lives, I'm going to do that myself. Seeya.
    Tarkus likes this.
  3. I never once white-knighted anyone, but the constant complaining isn't going to change anything. That is my final word, seeya.
  4. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

Oh noes Asheru has logged on :( get your last posts in before the thread gets locked.
  5. Might spur them into action, probably not but no reason not to reiterate the point.

It was more a general message to everyone rather than specifically targeted. I haven't seen you white knight.
  6. Bigwill Bigwill Curator

One bad thing about being subscribed to this thread...every reply I get a Eternal Crusade email....about a new post in the thread....it's torture I tells ya
    Muminballe likes this.
  7. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Oh, morning Oveur.

I'm sure this probably isn't what you wanted to wake up to, I didn't.
    RoyAlan and DoomJester like this.
  8. I told you not to touch that "Warp Stone"!
    ;p
    DuskShine and Azorbael11 like this.
  9. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

I'm used to far worse, thank you though. And good morning to everyone!

Locking this thread as it has become entirely useless in helping us figure this out, and is doing few things than allowing fellow Founder's to endlessly harass each other. So instead of spending me and my community teams time on sending out warnings and temporary bans, here is a lock, and let's hope the scripts and keys behave when I send out 300 keys in a couple of hours, followed by hopefully 500 if all goes well.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the long wait to get access.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.