Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I may not be in the right place in the Queue.

I'm cool with that. If it's all day one buyers ahead of me then the system is functioning perfectly. The problem is we have people buying a day or two later in ahead of people who sat and waited on day 1 for them to be available.

That's not kosher.
    Braken likes this.
  2. Xicor Xicor Ordinate

i think the biggest issue for me is that they are either misleading us on purpose or noone is up-to-date on the information. depending on who you ask, they say different things.
    Kell, DiscoJacen and Braken like this.
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Fair enough.
  4. How will ranting about consumer rights help that though?
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

It won't, but the Devs should know he's irritated about it. I may not agree with it(On certain points I don't.) but he's got the right to say it, and shouldn't be booed off stage just because he's not satisfied.
  6. Repeating himself definitely helping isn't helping him at all.
  7. Bigwill Bigwill Curator

Now if they broke a deal they need to face the wheel it is the law of the wasteland. Perhaps the code a unique gift for the Captains...make buying this pack outright a little special...otherwise I would of went warrior pack got my preorder in an waited for 2016.
  8. Bigwill Bigwill Curator

Like how about a Captains Helm with crest
  9. Sigvald Darthy Curator

This entire thread has been two sides screaming the same things at each other. At this point, if that's a mortal sin then he's hardly the only one who's guilty.
  10. Gotta love how this didn't happen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.