Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People would like to know their chances to get in. That's all. I bought the pack on first day, so I supposed that I got the invite on first day, or may be on second of third (if there are a lot of first day founders). Now I do not know when I get in. May be today, may be on next week, because rules do not work. That is the problem. I tired to check the email.
    Jochon and Mehlindy like this.
  2. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

Nice 70 pages of wailing.

Now all we need it the next SotC where nathan explains why the xenos won't be in til at least next year, and thats only if they pass a viablity assessment.

Watch the forums burn :p
    Pavlovich and Jochon like this.
  3. Totally agree.
    All this complaining and moaning is pointless.
  4. People have every right to be annoyed and to voice their complaints.
    Kell, Braken, Pavlovich and 1 other person like this.
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

You know at first I was against Tornidium, but good god his opposition is giving him a better argument then he could ever type himself.

Look, the guys a consumer and has the right to vent his frustrations and for the last couple posts he's been doing this in a calm collected manner. All you guys who are boiling his arguments down to strawmen and saying he's just 'crying' are acting like bloody children.

Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker, if the community has turned into a toxic cesspit in one day of access then I shudder to think of the next two weeks!
    Braken, Pavlovich and DiscoJacen like this.
  6. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you can check ditectly your founder sheet
    Muminballe likes this.
  7. When we didn't have any official word, I was kinda pissy and childish, I'll admit. But now Nathan responded to us and they cant be held accountable for a third party companies mess.
  8. They can't be held accountable for third party mistakes, that sucks and it's understandable.

Their lack of action to fix the issue is something that needs to be addressed.

Hell an Intern can just go through the accounts and manually remove the keys from those who shouldn't have access and they can manually start adding people.

That is not a massive labor investment.
  9. They still had to fix the problem, but i understand your point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.