Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From the people I've spoken to, it's a wide mix of packs and points.

Regardless it should be by date, and it's not.
    Braken likes this.
  2. DiscoJacen DiscoJacen Well-Known Member

Apparently you got it earlier because of your hard work (some/all of the forum mods got in like that.)
    When I asked Katie about the whole "who gets in" I used Valrak as a reference (since I bought it at the same time as him back then).
    https://twitter.com/Katie_Fleming/status/643551335116316672

ATTENTION: this is fair and I have no problem with it. It is just an fyi.
    I mention it just because I think that is why maybe why you got in before ppl with more RTP than you.

In the end on my part there was only one question:

Was this due to a technical issue (possible) or to a change in delivery policy?

looking at twitter replies and forum posts it would seem that is was technical (a problem with the script).
    But on top of that there are mentions that the delivery method (which was advertised as first buy first in) might have changed: https://twitter.com/Katie_Fleming/status/643551120711880704

So we could speculate that this is a combination of both issues
    You are all free to make the conclusions u want at this point but you have no credibility to label someone as "crying" for asking a question. Grow up. Ofc I don't care for being a couple days later. I'm just asking why the "fastpass" ticket I bought in disneyland specifically to do the space mountain faster ended up putting me in the regular queue and why ppl without it are getting in before. I am not demanding anything other than an explanation at this point. Think for a second.

That is all
    The rest here is either wild speculation or angry white knighting on both sides.

All the people coming in and trying to instigate a fight by calling people childish are just pathetic (even worse when said people are already in the alpha).

Also thank you for reminding me why I did not miss you a single second lucretius (I was in VM once). You should probably see a doctor about that anger issue. Holding it in for so long must have caused internal damage.
    Braken, Jochon, Darthy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Waaaaaa wa wa waaaaaa! I want my access and i gotta poopy diaper.
    Vorn and lobozon like this.
  4. I still wish they'd release the list the "script" goes through o I'd know how much longer I must wait
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

not sure about the "hard work" for example @Djemo-SRB do the same stuff i do or more and he don't get the invite.
    Djemo-SRB likes this.
  6. DiscoJacen DiscoJacen Well-Known Member

Like I said: speculation ; )
    I'm not saying that is the truth. just trying to find a logic in there.
  7. There really is no excuse for poor marketing like that though.

Like none.
  8. lobozon lobozon Curator

can someone stop tornadium from being such a negative nancy all he does is complain 24/7
    Pavlovich and Atrophus like this.
  9. Yeah, please stop me from expressing my dissatisfaction at the product we purchased not being as marketed.

That's totally not my consumer right that is protected by law.
    Braken and Piaras like this.
  10. Out of all days my email stops working it picks this one...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.