Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naw, there are people who have more points who bought on day 1 not getting in and day 3 base captain packs getting it.

It just seems completely random right now.
    Braken, DiscoJacen and Grigdusher like this.
  2. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Well, first, we don't know how many packs were bought on day 1. And who bought first and who bought later. And there is still no proof showing that people with higher packs are getting first, because there are people with Heresy and Xenos that haven't got any invite yet. And those that got in can't even play for some reason, that sounds more to me like a technical failure rather than false advertisement.

We also need to take into consideration that people tend to exaggerate. We simply don't know if a person saying he bought a Heresy pack on day 1 actually actually bought it on day 1 or not.

3. PFfffffffahahahahahahahahaha. I laughed so hard I shit my power armor. *oops*

All HAIL NATHATIE!
    DuskShine and Dazzla like this.
  4. ....Really?

A lot of packs were bought on day 1, that is not the problem.

You have people who bought on the 27th who currently are invited ahead of people who bought on day one.

Have you even looked into the issue? Like at all?
    Braken, Razyda777 and M0rbidDesire like this.
  5. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Supposedly the script made to send out Alpha Test emails was bugged, and not everyone who SHOULD be getting in is getting in while others who were a bit later on the list are getting in on the first day.
  6. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Then I have some questions: Is his pack Heresy? Does he have a lot of points? Did he actually got in because he has more points?

I've looked into the issues alright. But which issue are we talking about any? The conspiracy theories or the "invite script got f@cked up"? If it's the first one then it contradicts what you just said. If it's the latter then we're at least on the same page.
  7. Acry Acryonicc Curator

now imagine if they're monitoring this thread... and each person that rants out against them gets pushed to the back of the que...

Just be patient, check your E-mail now and then over a few weeks, you're just about guaranteed to get to play in the beta, while this current is just closed alpha.
  8. Necro Necroe Preacher

imho the issue is more that we don't know exactly where we stand, eg i bought mine on september 5th, 2014 but i have no point of reference on how high or low i am on the list.
  9. The runes have been cast, the future is clear. These mon-keigh will receive their founder access eventually, and calm down. It appears this warp storm was caused by non other than their lack of rationality and judgement.

Filthy mon-keigh, always getting mad at others for their commitments. Don't they ever consider what they are getting into? It was stated many times and implied that what they were going to receive would be buggy, and yet they complain? They act like they will never get access to it.
    Dazzla likes this.
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

people with a lot more RTP than me have recive the invite in the wave after me.

the script is clearly gone mad.

but it's not based on RTP size or the size of the original pack ( i am a captain and people woth xenos pack are not in).

so the result is: the script is bugged: they don't have stealth changed order, probally there is not even a real order outside the fact that you need to have at least 120k (captain).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.