Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, So you get bumped up in the queue if you have more points?

Fucking unreal.

I have literally no words for how shitty that is.
    Wolffe likes this.
  2. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

I only just found within the last two days that this founders access was limited. I was under the assumption for months that all Captains and above would be invited day 1.
  3. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

Also remember all the friends & family of developers that were probably part of that 100 invited.
  4. Mad Dok Kadbrakk Pablus Arkhona Vanguard

Vintage and Grand_Master_Vardan like this.
  5. Straight from Katie. The points and packs are the same thing. You buy 120k points, you have captain pack. Each pack just represents the amount of points you need for the rewards of the tier. The time you get is depends of the date of the FIRST PURCHASE. If you get the warriors pack at the beginning of the founder program you WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST GETTING IN. The points only affect the wave, not position in said wave.
  6. DuskShine DuskShine Drill Abbott

Instead of points it should have been by how many referrals you had since you are bringing new customers
  7. See things like I do. It may help ^^

Our Battle Barge almost reached the system. Focused and eagerly waiting me and my brothers are patiently preparing ourselves for the upcoming deployment. Arkhona. A world none of us has ever seen before. Word has it that the first company of Marines had allready set foot on the planet several hours ago in order to establish the first drop site and secure foothold for entire legions of warriors yet to arrive. Tensed by excitement every single one of us wants to prove himself a worthy servant of the God Emperor. Our time for glory will come. Untill then, we have to wait and be prepared.
  8. They were most likely already in.

I'm actually astounded that they decided to change this at the last minute. Since the damn packs came out it was always Captains first ordered by date. Not points.

Like I seriously can't even express how shady and shitty it is that it's been changed like this.
  9. John Djidona Master

arg... l'horreur.
  10. You Sir have a fine music taste :)
  11. Wait so is it or is it not points based for priority.

I'm having like 10 people tell me yes and another 10 telling me no here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.