Background Image

Closed Alpha Begins NOW

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True! but you know:
    Raise the flag high. Let those degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!

My name is Muminballe proud son of Sanguinius and true son Anais i will pourge this land in the name of the Emperor and the people of the imperium!

Alien, Heretic and Mutan you have been warn i will found you! Maby not now, Maby not tomorrow, But i WILL found you!

For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death! DEATH!
    Nomad likes this.
  2. Mad Dok Kadbrakk Pablus Arkhona Vanguard

I fink AlfarBoosa has many videos deddycayted ter' every aspect of dis forum.
  3. well let's see if nathan can pull off that crazy stun of getting all the captains in the first 2 weeks if not we will have to wait until the end of the month, i'll wait, i am not near the first wave cause i had to buy my captain pack on june/19/2015 so i'll see you all by the end of this 2 weeks or of the month.
  4. Sanchez Sanchez Curator

5. Kay Kaydon New Member

Give me the bloody Mail for Invite!!
  6. Wolffe Wolffe Subordinate

There's probably 250-1000+ Captains and above. The chances of getting in today are quite low.
  7. Eddesil Eddesil Cipher

2014-06-25 19:53:00 Captain Still nothing boo :(

8. Awwww yeah. Now we're jamming.
  9. I have sorta wondered at the approximate amount of captains packs. I was thinking in the 2500-10k range, but seeing as captains buying day 1 aren't getting invites, perhaps higher idk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.