Background Image

Clankarma versus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eagle_11, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Ive been in an good round during an campaign once at total random, the match was on medusa with small squads of 3-4 people from different guilds together on each side, with an few guildless people like me filling in the blanks left. Needless to say the match was actually competitive instead, our side had won very close and much gg ensued at the end with like no toxicity at all. What matters the most was that everyone had mega fun whilst at it.

Its an idea i had since that day, that maybe such matches can get organized in order to get the ball rolling and an competition going on beyond basic matchmaking public games. Even if you join an guild you will be either pubstombing or be playing versus another clan, there has to be one more layer between those two if the game is to become more appealing to the average player.
    Besides it can be beneficial for the health of community as guilds would have interaction in the field beyond challenging each other to an clanduel.
    Basically the idea goes like this: would get small teams of up to 4 people each from clans for an faction and then pair against another such karma of an different faction to have organized play going.
    Data8671 likes this.
  2. But muh easy wins. But muh stomps

Good idea I think
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Could balance the matches a littlz ...... or not
  4. How should i ever see my skill then, when i cannot pugstomp but have a competitive environment?
    My whole twitch-viewer base would think im just a regular goon instead of the Allskill Superstar i tell them i am?
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Your all allskill superstars in your mother's eyes..