Background Image

Children Of Slaanesh, Scream Your Praises Here!

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by shinros, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'z gunna issue dem noise cancelin headphones fer all me boyz. Shud werk.
  2. Dragun16 Dragun16 Subordinate

I only poped in cause I had a Black crusade character that lead the party and was so Slaanesh although I kept that info to my self as had two Khorne Zerker types in the group they made great tools for the god of secrets :cool:.

Female Space marines? yep Slaanesh has them! well technically speaking there not women but that's just nit picking, I see what I think I seen and I cant not unseen what I have saw.
    darthsasquatch likes this.
  3. Phorrdeus Phorr Recruit

Indeed it should. Once we get our sonic blasters feel free to test this by approaching our forces without using cover. Remember, you won't be able to hear anything so walk slowly towards us to be as safe as possible.
    Thrakka likes this.
  4. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Popping in to say, for the next few days ill be quite active. If anyone is interested in joining a Slaaneshi guild, i'v been building one in the Lash of Loesh on the recruitment forums.
  5. Phorrdeus Phorr Recruit

Not sure if this is how Slaanesh usually works, but does anyone in the 40k verse use pain to help them focus/recover? There was an Icyhot incident at my last soccer tournament, it was uncomfortable but I did go from being extremely fatigued to playing normally (the crash afterwards was extreme though).

So yeah, is there something similar to that in canon? Also, should I start searching my body for a mark of slaanesh?
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Aye, its a Slaanesh thing, they even have a psychic power focused around experiencing pain.

Fueled By Pain: This spell causes the sorcerer's combat prowess to increase with every sensation of pain.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chaos_Psychic_Powers
    Lord_Kheroth likes this.
  7. If I rip'z me earz off

I cant'z 'ear it
    Thrakka likes this.
  8. Unahim Unahim Curator

I've been looking for a source on that. Lexicanum says nothing of it, and the wiki's sources for it don't seem to check out?
  9. wotz all dis den?
  10. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

I got into a discussion about that a while ago and did have a hard time finding the source again. I recall it appeared in either an old codex or possibly a White Dwarf edition.

It's one of those detailed talking points that one can argue back and forth on some since the Eldar pantheon and Eldar mythology really do bounce around a lot.

Isha was killed with everyone. No she wasn't! Nurgle has her in 2nd ed. Whelp, then Isha was killed in this edition. Nope; Nurgle has her here. Most recently, Isha was killed in 7th ed.

GW seems to think Isha is like Schrodinger's Cat so whether or not Asuryan actually imbued his energy into the Eldar seems more and more moot by the day. I think it ultimately comes down to what you personally consider canon at this point. I'd avoid arguing the minutia.