Background Image

Children Of Slaanesh, Scream Your Praises Here!

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by shinros, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Vinakis Vinakis Master

Why wait until you achieve daemonhood? :cool:
  2. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

Because then you don't get anything out of it?
  3. Octave Octave First Blood!

That and a 10% discount coupon in your local Walmart.

Sam Walton was a cultist, go figure.
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

why change sex when you can have both?
  5. Octave Octave First Blood!

It's kind of hilarious that game devellopers always shy away from She Who Thirsts because it could mean showing a nipple or two.

Ah well, i guess revolting looking (and smelling) horrors from Nurgle and Khorne's boys butchering whole planets will have to do, lol.
  6. Angels of Ecstasy all the way, brother!
    Phobion likes this.
  7. alias, Nihilus Occultus, (birth name is a long forgotten memory.)
    alpha legionary, allied with the word bearers.
    due to alliance i have received the gift of harboring a child of the warp in my flesh, its name is Occultus.
    the daemon enhances my senses even further than my astartes geneology already have. allowing me to hunt my prey more efficently.
    my weapons, are the deathlock cestus power fist and the reapers tounge plasma pistol.
    with the aid of my jump pack, i fall upon my enemy's and tare them apart,or melt them in unholy plasma. before leaping into the air and escaping any pursers.
    hit and run are my tactics.
    due to alliance with the wordbearers legion, my own legion regards me as unclean, and go out of there way to avoid me.
    the secrets i harbor about my legions past are my shield , they dare not act against me ,for fear that i will give voice to there oldest, darkest secrets.
    Iam a son of chaos, and the gods shall witness my power!
  8. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

You have a great avatar pic...but it's Khorneo_O
  9. thanks i coloured it myself and khorne is but a single path of chaos i will embrace all