Background Image

Children Of Slaanesh, Scream Your Praises Here!

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by shinros, Nov 10, 2013.

1. shinros shinros Subordinate

Slaanesh worshippers are the only ones having fun in this grimdark setting I recall in angel exterminatus the emperor's children marine said dying felt so good. The iron warrior was like o_O and the emperor's children ship was orgies everywhere, sword fighting perfection, heck servants were moaning in pleasure by being stepped on by fulgrim. >_<
    vampire_dio and Zeta_Metr0id like this.
  2. Seronadem New Member

Soon, my brethren, I shall have the mark of Slaanesh (pic attached) professionally scarred into my back shoulder using a scalpel. What better way to represent both pain AND pleasurefor the Dark One. I will upload a few pictures once it is done.

Also, if anybody is interested in a little dark raving to some dark DnB, heres a little link.
    Enjoy :)

View: http://youtu.be/6uLERJ9j4Jg

Attached Files:

3. Wubs for the wub god. SCREAM TO BE HEARD!
    Zeta_Metr0id likes this.
  4. I really must read that novel but I fear it won't be happening anytime soon :(

So how did they react then?
  5. Turel Turel Subordinate

This quiet offends Slaanesh !!
  6. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Started a Slaaneesh guild in recruitment if anyone is interested.
  7. shinros shinros Subordinate

Well its been awhile but it was like everyone was quiet for a second and then they all went into a frenzy trying to break a stone.
  8. Sigvald Darthy Curator

9. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

You know what would be ironic? If Slaneesh got rapped. I will enter the Realm of Chaos, infiltrate the palace of pleasure, find Slaneesh, and ("*Censored* *Censored* *Oh God Why* Kill Me*") In a microwave with a toilet plunger.
  10. Sigvald Darthy Curator

[​IMG]

If you had...one chance...to troll the forums with poorly explained, Matt Ward-esque posts completely detached from reality, would you take it? or just let it slip?