Background Image

Cheddar, Cheddar Everywhere

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Fangz, May 7, 2017.

1. DID SOMEONE SAY CHEDDAR
    [​IMG]
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

You see a sudden flux of fist users because Chaos's elite class will use one.
  3. Ghosar Recruit

Hah hah that posessed will just get mowed down by heavy weapons once out of stamina (or in between rolls), or even plasma guns or bolter. Or he willl just get d bashed when arriving on target, then mowed down. Although with a proper healer support that vet might get nasty.
    But I don't, and I mean really don't, see him compete with that OP nurgle traitor Vet (with the heaviest armour), who has less health but 160 toughness, and more importantly a bolter CQC and barrel ammo clip instead of a shitty fist.
    For me, with power fist as it is now, the Posessed will be the "fun" option, the Nurgle Traitor Vet the "I want to win" option.
    I just hope the posessed "fist" will swing faster, especially the charged attack (which ATM even vehicules can dodge lol)...
  4. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

There is a counter for the fist: Roll away. It is just so slow you can do it even with lag.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

EEww take that murican cheese away from me..
    that doesn't even qualify as cheeze around these here parts of the world.
  6. And here I was thinking that cheddar originated from southwest England. Or could you see from the picture that this is "murican" cheddar? If so, I commend you on your expertise.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Copy the pic link and paste it onto a browser you will find this website.
    https://www.amanameatshop.com/
    Scroll down on the main page till where is says
    Made in America's Heartland.
    One may now proceed in commending my expertise in googling.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  8. Well. I shall commend your expertise in using your prefered search engine then.
  9. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_cheese

Cheddar cheese is a relatively hard, off-white (or orange if spices such as annatto are added), sometimes sharp-tasting (i.e., bitter[1]), natural cheese. Originating in the British village of Cheddar in Somerset,[2] cheeses of this style are produced beyond this region and in several countries around the world.

Wiki for the win!
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Cool but that's not what i meant dude...
    That pic is of actual Cheddar cheese made in the states.
    And you know....American cheese doesn't really have the best rep in most parts of the EU.
    Because most of those cheeses originated from here ... and they are just doing it wrong!! because it tastes weird.!! lols!