Background Image

Cheddar, Cheddar Everywhere

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Fangz, May 7, 2017.

1. Maybe if chaos had as many options as LSM has for gearing we might not get lumped into one meta. Just sayin.
    Gravewalker likes this.
  2. Fangz Fangz Confessor

#necroticchainsword
  3. I never leave home without it. Deathlock Cestus used to be my homie til they ruined that one. Such a pity, it looks cool AF too.
    Bugz likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

..i'm afraid ..chain sword gonna suck in the reworked melee system.
    it will prob break to easily. and since NCS is just a plain chainsword with a Poison mod . its prob gonna get rekt by a impact modded regular chainsword
  5. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

So the fist is actually worth its points now, and won't be beaten by a silly knife? Good.

If you can't roll away from it, you deserve the hit.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  6. The Powerfist has been in this state for awhile, you're just noticing it for the first time. There's an LSM build with it that is one of the most disgusting things I've ever come up against that I won't repeat here for the sake of my sanity, but use that cheese attuned noodle of yours and think about the tools available to them and you should come up with it.

This powerfist "feature" has nothing to do with Chaos as a faction however and the thread is pretty blatant flamebait.
  7. Fangz Fangz Confessor

I ain't baiting anything, and just pointing out the fact that I see LSM running mostly chain sword shied bros and power sword JPAs (probably because LSM are mostly noobs though) while Chaos runs 1/3 of the team with fists.

Probably because I was doing the Chaos campaign last week that I failed to notice how prominent it is on the Chaos side.
    Chaos has always been more cheesy with their builds compared to their dumbly "honorable" brethren; I've played both since closed alpha.
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

That maybe because if you go shield, you can barely afford the fist. So they better go for the cheap chainsword and some accessories?
    Gravewalker and ArchKnightHough like this.
  9. Fangz Fangz Confessor

And because BestBro's can't cap people seldom use them now.
    Whatever the reason, you just don't see them en masse in LSM, and you do in CSM.
    By the way fist + melta bomb is doable for Chaos.
  10. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

But- as was said in stream, their not supposed to Cap? Their supposed to bodyblock people capping. I mean, CSM get Heartpiercer which renders the shield pointless but still. It's the same way i use my Shieldboy, only shitter, because while he can cap, which i don't- it makes my shield stupidly expensive. I'd rather be able to swap my cap key for an LP reduction for my shield. Especially since i have pay out of my ass for what LSM Shieldbros get as a base. (Lets not talk about da Mastah crafted shields, deyz trigger me. .)