Background Image

Cheats and advice on your long-term account health. (5/18 Updated)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oveur, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Well there was a map file modification that was okay. It basically had some photoshopped pathways and symbols that told you things like elevator locations or off-the-beaten-path routes around the maps.
  2. Dauntless Tyrium Steam Early Access

My philosophy is if you cheat than you are obviously an inferior player, or a coward who doesn't want to get better... and whats the point at playing a competitive game if not to keep learning to do better than the next opponent?
    Thraxus, Olddog, Spock and 4 others like this.
  3. Well cowardice doesn't really apply to video games, but it does mean you probably suck and are definitely an asshole.
    Spock and Sumshine like this.
  4. Dauntless Tyrium Steam Early Access

I think I would personally say cowardice because cheating stems from a fear of losing or not being seen as the best player. The fact that its a fear of peoples perception, or your personal feeling of success in a video game just makes it even worst. :p

Of course it could just be because your a jerk who wants to ruin everyone else's fun.
    Thraxus and ruititadiogo like this.
  5. Forever Dancing First Blood!

Some ppl arnt even trying to hide it anymore in game.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  6. Popoolo ruititadiogo New Member

I played 1 game todat and turned off its impossible Eldar are op and they were alsso hacking, can you belive they fire and did not apear in the radar and all people saw that. I still belive ill try other day maybe they are not around and i can have a bit of fun.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

That kind of hack dont exist sir... but wathever .. send a ticket to the devs they will look at it

And btw eldar not op !
  8. Torquemadra Recruit

nope, the strategy of 'we are watching and doing nothing, but maybe in the future' is not credible.
  9. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

It is a known bug ... reported to devs.
    [​IMG]
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo New Member

Did 1 game today 21 05 2017 at 00.58 Lisbon time, teh Chaos were hacking so musth they did not even took damge and took all 3 bases in 4 minutes. So if devs want to see wy players leave this game just see what is apening.

Please make a report option in the game so we can choose the player and report him so things are easy for us.

Please stop this abuses...i have to hit 50 shots to kill some one and they kill me in 3 and this is just bad bad bad.
    TacoTuesdayOrBust22 likes this.