Background Image

Character Customization

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChaplainRU55IO, Oct 19, 2013.

?

Customization?

1. YES!

278 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. meh...

2 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. It just occurred to me that I figured (if not everyone for whatever reason) then most would want to be able to change their character's appearance. I'm thinking of something like the "Space Marine" game, just widely expanded.
    Moped Viking likes this.
  2. Gorbatz Gorbatz Subordinate

Anyone dat votes 'meh' gets krumped.
    Muppetron, XRuinX, Idaeus III and 5 others like this.
  3. Dolevar Active Member

Character customization is one of those standard things that the consumer base demands and expects from games nowadays anyway
    Isaac Clarke and SonOfKeuartoc like this.
  4. Carnage Carnage Deacon

If anyone votes "meh..." I think they should be banned from all WH games, period...
  5. fatrat fatrat Subordinate

Well then...

A character consumer is something i don't care all that much about in anything other then single player games. (Read: Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, etc.)

If it makes it in cool, if not it's not that big of a deal for me.
  6. Policenaut Policenaut Forum Beta Tester

One thing that has not really been addressed is whether or not we'll get to customize CSM/SM underneath the helmet. I want a beautiful flowing mane on my Chaos Space Marine, so beautiful that it will be the envy of all the loyalist scum.
    Cpt. Ventris and Servilus like this.
  7. Depends on how far the customizer goes. If it allows people to put crappy pony stuff on their armor then no. If it allows people to paint their armor ridiculously, then no. If it allows people to break the lore then no.

I just don want to see the stereotypical rainbow dash retard clan or whatever. I came here to be in the 40k universe, not anything else.
    Hellga, Defiler of worlds and RU55IO like this.
  8. fatrat fatrat Subordinate

9. Carnage Carnage Deacon

You would hope that after you become more of a vet, you could remove your helm, you see plenty of Sergent's and higher ranked SM's and CSM's with no helmet.