Background Image

Chapters specialities

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by QUICKRUSHER, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

I think that would be a hard Chapter Specialty to make ^^
    I can't help but imagine someone playing IF ingame and calling for the "Black Templars Support Line" asking how to deal with Sorcerers :D
  2. I think I should just throw out there since this is about whose the best at what and its all based on the TT and the lore...while I love 40K there are holes in the lore when it comes to the power, prowess and strengths of each individual chapter. And by holes, I mean gaping unexplainable holes.
  3. Mainfold Mainfold Preacher

Chapters specialties? Three words will tell the tale of when all hope for that went straight out the window;

Wolf Priest Boltgun
  4. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Bolter Drill :^)
  5. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

The bodies of your comrades become a cover object you can cower behind ;^)
    MacBeth and Elector like this.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Dark angels: taking offense to things and brood about it, hunting down 'fallen' and chaos

Space wolves: Taking offense to things and raging about it, hunting down chaos. Space werewolves.

Imperial fists: taking offense to things and building a big fortress, letting chaos come to them to hunt them down.

Ultramarines: Saying and doing things to make other chapters take offense, pretending life is good in their sector and ignoring other issues, and hunting down chaos. And killing nids. Only in their sector.

Blood Angels: takes offense to nothing, citizens love them, no marines trust them, and hunts down chaos when in the throes of insane visions. Also space vampires. And nid killers. And necrons bros....yes we don't talk about that, but still...they are basically a legion of this guy.

[​IMG]
    Khornatian likes this.
  7. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

If they are a at the level of This guy, just imagine where their descendant chapter the Lamenters is.

Problem is, even reality wise, TT is not always a good representation of what it normally should be as it sometimes create more even more strange gap, like a giant chainsaw in the hand of a superhuman engineered soldier got the same stat as a combat knife. If it was to be the case in Eternal crusade (and it almost is, considering how tactical can sometime fuck over dedicated melee class with it) that would be a very dumb mechanic of gameplay.
    Khornatian likes this.
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Lamenters are Don Quixote tier.
    [​IMG]
    Don Quixote tier is best tier.

9. Fangz Fangz Menial

Fixed that right for you. Dark Angels know how to plant loyalty into people's head right!
  10. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

You're right. Like that time they killed a back Templar fleet for being involved in a fallen hunt. Good times!