Background Image

Chapter Master Valkr - Vigilia Mortis

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Valrak, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

That must of hurt :p
  2. Praeter Praeter Curator

Woot! Title fixed! :)
  3. SonOfLorgar SonOfLorgar Well-Known Member

Even though you are an Impie , i must say i respect you highly good sir. When i act like im not seeing your attrocious avatar featuring a chihuahua that is. It seems fate has us bound to be enemies for i enjoyed nothing as much as pwning Night Elves , back in the day.

So would you share with us how come you strayed so much from the good path? Your good uncle went and bought you orks. And yet you repay him with turning out to be an Impie. What scared childhood did u go through?

Joking aside , its good to meet you again , as well as other VM members that i enjoyed a chat with. You guys are a dedicated community for sure. If not for your perverse nature of worshiping the....you know.. i would consider joining you once more :)

Cheers!
  4. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Thanks buddy, always good seeing old friends, I hope to see you in game and have many great battles :)
  5. Praeter Praeter Curator

That was right before he was cut to pieces. :p
  6. The Emperor have called for his greatest sons to carry this Crusade to Victory, Welcome Brother.
    Repent! for Tommorow you die!
  7. Another one willing to give it all for the true cause.
    Welcome!
    Ready your men Chapter Master for this system is crawling with heretics and other filth. (As you might have noticed already.)
  8. Sysphus Member

Welcome Chapter Master! Emperor be with you!
  9. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Dark Millennium... a sad day it was. Pitty, it would have been a wondrous and glorified battle. Welcome to the fight brother.
  10. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Thank you all, hope to see you all in game :)