Background Image

Chapter Master Valkr - Vigilia Mortis

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Valrak, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Hey everyone, I'm Chapter Master Valkr of Vigilia Mortis, been a Warhammer fan for over 15 years now and enjoying it more everyday. I come from the UK (England,Manchester), I'm a massive football and gaming fan and support Manchester City, if anyone supports Manchester United then you can go where the sun don't shine :p, been gaming since my early teens, I actually started on a game called Delta Force 2 then moved to Delta Force Land Warrior.

I started playing MMO's about 6 months into the launch of WoW, I was a complete newbie and didn't understand the concept of the game - it actually took me about 5 weeks to get out of the Elf starting area since I thought every NPC was a player who ignored my yells for help.

Got into the hobby when my uncle bought me an Ork set for my birthday, had no idea what to do but from then on I was addicted with everything Warhammer. I picked the the Dawn of War series soon as they were released and I have been enjoying them since, moved onto Space Marine and awaited DMO with the Chapter but it was lost to the warp.

Then Eternal Crusade was announced...the Emperor had heard our prayers and unleashed a game to show his Imperial Truth. I look forward to meeting you all in game and for those of you who don't stand with me, you will fall beneath my axe.

For the Emperor!
  2. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

You look familiar :p
    Nostramo Born likes this.
  3. Rurik Fral Rurik Curator

Vigilia Mortisf? lol

Welcome Lord Valkr! Master of all the chin and pies!
  4. I know right? I think he was the guy that fell down the stair.
  5. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

I shall execute my servitor for that error :p
    Psyctooth, Rurik Fral and Plzbanme like this.
  6. Nostramo Born NostramoBorn Forum Beta Tester

Truer words have not been spoken.
    Psyctooth and Khanistrello like this.
  7. Rhomen Forum Beta Tester

Who let you off your leash?

Back to VM with you!
  8. Arkus Vraal Forum Beta Tester

And he's our Chapter Master... By the Gods, I mean Emperor.
  9. VedaRa VedaRaVM Prefectus

Reporting For Duty! Again :)
  10. Krage Krage Prefectus

Ah I remember the Dark Millenium that devastated our noble Chapter, since then we have recruited some of the best initiates under our stalwart veterans and leaders in preparation of the Eternal Crusade!