Background Image

Chapter/clan/craftworld Specific Classes And Perks

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Sul'rak'ael, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Sul'rak'ael New Member

Hello everyone, I was looking at some of the threads and saw a few people talking about including Wolf Priests as an apothecary/chaplain class for the Space Wolves. This made me think, not only could we have Wolf Priests but what about Interrogator Chaplains for the Dark Angels, Sanguinary Priests for the Blood Angels, Dark Apostles for the Word Bearers and Warpsmiths for the Iron Warriors. Also, for the Craftworlds Warlocks from Ulthwe, for example, could be more powerful than Warlocks from Iyanden rather than being specific to Ulthwe which contradicts the lore.

What do people think?
    Also, is there any other specific classes or perks that could be included?
  2. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

interesting....
    Weird Boyz for orks :) lol
    I approve.

Also make guild interface where you can set your own chapter as guild with unique rank name for the roles.
  3. Sul'rak'ael New Member

4. Guilds in EC are called strikeforces.

I definitely think that making class specific archetypes are a great idea, it'd really help with the immersive feel. Although, the only issue is that it'd only be fair to have a unique class for each back ground, and I don't know unique ones for Imperial Fists and Dark Angels that would make sense for an average Space Marine. AKA it wouldn't make sense for any starting character to be part of the Deathwing.
  5. KillSlim KillSlim Prefectus

It was talked about in last months AMA part one, however it was said that it was not a focus and won't be for a long while.