Background Image

Chaos Warband - Team Di-Kharaa

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Skane10634, May 11, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

DiKh
    Team Di-Kharaa
    About the Guild;

We are a new guild but we are dedicated and looking for like-minded individuals to praise the Chaos Gods!
    We are an English speaking guild but accept all nationalities.
    42/50 games won as of 5/11/17

We currently have a forum waiting to be filled with posts, members, and loyalist blood!
    http://teamdi-kharaa.proboards.com/

Members of the Cult of Kharaa
    Lord of Decay Xial'nac
    Black Talon Skanalth
    Aspiring Champion Minefreakster
    Champion of Decay Zyith
    Chaos Marine Foley
    Talon Bollagath
    Bezerker Kaldrek

Our Stories
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/the-harrowing-of-the-kharaa.66303/#post-1493239

Joining

Join by applying on this thread and filling out the requested Information

Application form

Character Name:

Link to Steam profile:

Thurservorr likes this.
  2. Sorry for double post, first is somewhat difficult to edit due to spacing

The Origin of Team Di-Kharaa
    Abaddon the failure; Angron the mad, Mortarion the fool. None have succeeded in destroying the rotting Imperium. Mere remnants of Legions they could never hope to accomplish anything of worth. A legion is not simply a large number of Astartes they are an organized killing machine. And with the threat of the Eldar resurgent and the return of Guilliman it is time for a new Legion. We call ourselves many things, the cult of Kharaa, The Legion of Di-kharaa and more besides but the meaning is the same. We are united by our fighting spirit and Iron will, we will not give our sanity up to the God's, they need us! They wish for the corpse Emperor to fall and they need us to do so! We will unite and we will crush the rotting Imperium taking what power we need. We will never forget the Emperors betrayal, his lies. We will crush world after world and we will leave behind not ashes but an Empire, we are Team Di-Kharaa and we will not be eclipsed, our spirits blaze and as we grow our souls will only grow brighter
  3. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

i donut think
  4. you donut think about what?
  5. Kaldrek Subzzor Steam Early Access

I AM KALDREK! KHORNATE BESERKER, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! I LIKE WADING THROUGH THE CORPSES AND BLOOD OF ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE US!
  6. Xialnac Kharaa Recruit

"I am Lord of Decay Xial'nac, Badass leader of Team Di-Kharaa, I enjoy long walks on Daemon worlds and casual killing sprees through fields of Eldar"