Background Image

Chaos veteran and warband

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by TheBatman, May 3, 2017.

1. TheBatman Recruit

Hello guys, I'm thinking on betraying the holy emperor and I want to know which are the differences between the veteran of each warband (I've seen a few with a burning helmet).

Plus I'd like to know if there is some guild recruiting and if its asking for a particular warband.

Thanks!
  2. The burning eyes is from the Sigil of xGod, Red for Khorne, Green for Nurgle ect.
  3. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

No need to betray him brother, just act like if you do and infiltrate all the heretics and xenos. Very enlightning experience on their weaknesses and strenghts.
  4. Tis no betrayal to forsake a fraud, it is merely enlightenment to the truth that the Empire that has enslaved you is not but a charlatan corpse's lie.

The Warbands meet in the Eye of Terror(Discord) and as for specific the Sons of Lorgar still march on Arkhona.

As for Vet loadouts, they don't actually differ from Legion to Legion, it's the marks. Tzeentch is rather valuable on a Vet with high armor, moreso than standard troops, and way more than on a Sorcerer.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Sadly no difference between subfaction elites or marks outside of the eye glow
    Which i don't even get because the MkIII helmet doesn't get glowing eyes for some stupid reason
    Yet another disappointment on the list of many tbh.

Attached Files:

6. Tao-Kahn Tao-Kahn Recruit

Isn't the question he asked common for Dark Angels? One foot in each camp and you cal always join the winning side. Lion for life, puppies!
    CMDante likes this.
  7. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Any suggestion of Chaos corruption within the ranks of the Dark Angels is a heretical lie and some friendly Brothers would like a private chat with you on board The Rock.