Background Image

Chaos Special Weapons, what do you find fun to use?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by acepost, Apr 30, 2018.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hey guys, just wondering what Chaos Special Weapons that you use quite often and find it effective?

I personally like Necrotic Chain Sword and Abbadon's Grace. I am aiming for the Nurgle Scythe but I am not sure is it easy to use or is it a trick shot weapon, would not mind people giving me some pointers and tips about the Nurgle Scythe.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Lash of slaanesh
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

0 now thanks to latest patch. GJ team. You made the entirety of chaos boring. I heard a rumour that Warp Furnace was under the eye of Pierrick though, so we'll see what happens.

There was a time when you could build a loadout to suit your playstyle. Now you have to change your playstyle fit a build. Stupid. No wonder people leave in droves.
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Back when i still played this game I used to use the chain sword one for the serial killing buiznes
    and the chain axe one for yolo lols pup stomping RP play
    sometimes used the MC bolter
    Or the piercing bolter on a MoK for the LOLS but nothing serious

all the other weapons are a part of the:" do not use" pile

They are all kinda shit for various reasons ..

Why would you use a:
    A combi bolter that has a build in weapon mod that doesn't do anything AT ALL yet costs a shhit ton of loadout points
    An axe for sorcerers .. in the still going strong sword meta.

A anti personnel multi melta that needs a special DPI setting on your mouse just so you can use it and still gets outperformed in both ap and av by a regular multi melta.

A mace..... that supposedly staggers on a running attack but other than that doesn't do jack shit 99% of the time in the fight because you hardly ever use a running attack to begin with.

Ehmm do we have more useless shit ? ..I kinda forgot over time what the DNU pile looked like..

OH RITE!!

Slaanesh plasma pistle ... HA!
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I think that just about covers all chaos uniques. Thank you Pinkie Pie.

...oh wait. Teeth of Khorne.... 15% Lifesteal on a HB that doesn't supress. You would think that the inability to be tether healed by a Sorcerer in your back pocket would be enough of a drawback that they wouldn't have to also further gimp the loadout and take away your ability to surpress.
  6. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

I just love Scythe of Nurgle - Not only my Plauge Marine looks pimpy as hell ready to smack a bitch in the face, but also it realy does. Before that I played as zerker with Maneater, but at the end of the day it is better to be healed by Sorcs and Soulgem than by Life Steal. Also that DOT from it is preaty useful. On my Raptor with MoS I do use that Plasma Pistol, but only for the sake of having a God weapon (to be fair standard PP does its job just fine).

Also I realy like Teeth of Khorne - Yeah it does not supress, but it has enough rate of fire to tear anyone a new butthole, so it does not realy matter.
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

nothing. absolutely NOTHING. all chaos unique weaponas are shit. except nurgle knife. but it's just knife
  8. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

nothing. absolutely NOTHING. all chaos unique weaponas are shit. except nurgle knife. but it's just knife
    Firskon likes this.
  9. NebirosZael NebirosZael Subordinate

I'm kinda liking using the Heartpiercer (at least it should be its name), makes attacking and defending against lots of people easier than a normal Boltgun or even a Combi-Bolter.