Background Image

Chaos Space Marine Leader + Voting Options

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, May 15, 2015.

1. Orks posses Urinal shafts at their lower abdomen that strongly resembles part of the male sexual organ.
    And one of them pissed on Ragnar Blackmane during a stealth mission on an ork ifested planet.
  2. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Do you have a source to back that up besides that one book (which i doubt went into detail how the urinary tract of an Ork works, probably just described the scene of urination on a marine)?
    Galen likes this.
  3. its night and they are hiding at the egde of a very dense forest.
    And orks as known has very bad night vision, and a spanner boy who is working on a bugee, decides to go take a piss becouse he has been drinking alot of fungy beer.
    To with he then walks over, and pisses right on the hiding Ragner.
    Ragner makes a small flinch as the very strong smell hits him and the ork sees that but is killed by the Wolfguard who is with them before it alarms anyone.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

This is all from the book!And just because our urethra is in the same place as our reproductive organs(genitals) doesnt mean that orks have the aswell!At best we could describe them as you did in your previous post but untill we can get another scene like this or an ork codex/book that discuses ork biology that deep ,I believe we should take it with a grain of salt!
    Djemo-SRB likes this.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I asked for another source but a single book, for a reason mind you.
    Amongst the biggest authors of novels around all stated one thing, "there is no one true lore", which is why not all books go hand in hand. I can link you the quotes if you want.

Every author has some artistic freedom, that sometimes gets revoked by rectons if its an eye-gouger (like Draigo tatooing Mortrarions heart being rectonned in an audio book bearing the very same name).
    Codexes dont mention genitals, logic doesent call for genitals of creatures made by all-powerful beings for being the ultimate killing machines, not since they dont need it for reproduction and cause there are other ways to pee (for example sharks pee through their skin, which is why their flesh is generally repulsive to eat unless its prepared with great care).

If you guys want to picture Orks with penises thats your right i guess, since as above stated there not being one true lore. I choose to believe that they do not posses uneccessary weakspots that serve no purpose on their body.
    Blakklaw and Galen like this.
  6. I think we might have gotten a bit out of context here.

Also, I'm getting embarrased.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Best served deep-fried and with scordalia(garlic sauce)!!!:p
    Yes we have!Does anyone think that Abbadon will be seen fighting on the field(or any other faction leader for that matter)?!
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Ive tried it twice, and both times i was revolted by how sour and tasteless it is.
    Havent tried it deep fried though, but i dont think they serve it as such at restaurant.

Based on what we currently know from the team, its a maybe:

14. Will Jain Zar (or other faction leaders) ever get to take to the field?

David Ghozland: Faction leaders are more high level characters in charge of the faction than actual units on the field. We are investigating the possibility to use them for events, but I cannot promise anything at this point.

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/q-a-answers-compilation-thread.32349/page-2
  9. I don't believe so. In the best case, they'll stand somewhere on some fleet, givin' orders.
  10. i said they had a urine shaft. not a dick