Background Image

Chaos Space Marine Leader + Voting Options

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, May 15, 2015.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well fact is though, they have a penis to pee on their foes. How they excrete I don't care, that's just what I know since Grall had referred to a novel (don't remember which) and hey if you can't cope with that, not my issue :p

After all we gotta deal that Astartes have penises too, even though they are (or perhaps not, we still don't know cuz GW won't tell us 100%, though it points more towards it rather than against it) infertile.

By the end of the day. Orks are green.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
    Garviel-Loken1, Blakklaw and Korel like this.
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Things change from novel to novel, thats why i said "one author" decided to give them a penis. No piece of codex or whatever else states that they have genitals, someone just wanted to piss off the Wolves (no pun intended).

Astartes come from humans, Orks were made by beings that could shape things in the ways that pleased them. If they wanted to make the Orks pee from their nipples they could have very well done so. But i doubt the creators of the ultimate fighting race would see any benefit in designing genitals for Orks, with them not needing them for reproduction and being a weakspot in its own right.

True, guess we can agree on that end.
  4. Penises dont exist in 40k.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Slaanesh disapproves.
    Zaeryn, Bladerunner777 and Djemo-SRB like this.
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I wonder what the birds and the bees book would look like in 40k.
  8. Kor'El Es'Tau Ar'Kais Korel Well-Known Member

9. Rikamar Rikamar Well-Known Member

:confused:
    What did I just read?
    Why did I continue reading?
    Why is this reading found here of all places?
    Why did I click on a thing that is clearly following along the lines of what I read?
    Galen and Sumshine like this.