Background Image

Chaos (rp)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Steelfang, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ok the premise is simple you are a Chaos Space Marine or a heretic of some describtion you are not a warband leader yet you can be either lead a squad of npcs or players or be part of a squad lead by an npc or player character the setting is the Hive World of Aurum 5 the entire planet is one big city

The objective is simple kill the enemy a force of PDF and Imperial Guardsmen more enmies will be added as the RP progresses if anyone wishes to comand the Imperial Guard and PDF forces just PM me I'm leaving this fairly vauge so the creativiety can flow
  2. czieg1 Well-Known Member

I scout the defenses
    (ignore my pic for RP purposes)
  3. Nice to see you czieg so what are you exactly oh I did forget please include at least the basics of your character so everyone knows who you are and how to get an idea of how to interact with your character sorry just slipped my mind
  4. czieg1 Well-Known Member

OOC: no problem
    Caenor Pwent
    -Slaanesh chosen
    -has poisoned ridges covering armor
    -large knuckle spikes
    (astartes)
  5. czieg1 Well-Known Member

do i find any holes in the defenses?
  6. You tell me this isn't dice rp its write the story rp like the tides of destiny thread or a beutiful day
  7. czieg1 Well-Known Member

I learn that a guard has inner turmoil of why he follows a skeleton and i insert some heretical arguments in his mind until he goes heretic and i reveal myself to him and tell him that i could 'bless' him if he helps me destroy the planet's defenses
  8. There we go nice start
  9. czieg1 Well-Known Member

i move my squad into the city and hide in the sewer, I send out emotions of doubt in the emperor. i also kill people in alleys and leave chaos marks in my wake, generally showing that there is a chaos presence to bring the inquisition.
    EDIT: going to be busy for weekend, wont be able to move forward my plans until monday
  10. Hey its a good start so we shall see what happens