Background Image

Chaos Grand Campaign

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Cutbait, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Do we have any idea when the chaos campaign is going to begin? I leave for basic on May 16th and I would really like to participate.
    Regz likes this.
  2. I would hope before that time. There's only so much recoloring, of a existing armor piece, they can do.

Some people will say

[​IMG]
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Hopefully not until after may 15th. That's when I get back from my 2 week drill.

EDIT: if the reward is going to be some sort of cosmetic shoulder, I'm not to excited. I already have the appearance I want on my Alpha Legion and Word Bearer.
  4. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Either way we shall see. If I had to guess it will start after they release the Kommando update.
  5. I dunno bout you, but I'm excited.
  6. Nio Niothewarlock Well-Known Member

Shit is gonna go full heretical. Time to spam bird is the word on my Word Bearer.
  7. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Or Khorne is my blessing,Khorne is my destiny!
  8. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

So once more into the fray, during CSM week everyone and their dog is going to suddenly be chaos fans for about 2 days. If all the other factions empty out to play their CSM alts, who are we going to actually fight? I see getting 10 wins will be harder because a lack of opposition. Even harder when it's LSM's turn.

Ork week really left an impression not many are willing to endure.
    KorgasTheReforged and LordSloth like this.
  9. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

This campaign they said would be shorter than the orks and you can probably count on mist of the more well know LSM guilds to stick to Marines for a while. We will for the first few days so you can look forward to a few LSM fights.
  10. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

DoW III launches tomorrow so this campaign might be a little bare bones due to people playing that
    Utherix likes this.