Background Image

Chaos Gate Remake

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Bladerunner777, Mar 14, 2014.

?

Do you think Chaos Gate remake would be a good idea?

1. Yes

61 vote(s)
    98.4%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. Dacryphilia New Member

Well... Truth be told. I sorta do as well? We don't need the same story, or the same premise or anything. I just want a tactical squad thing, like xcom or... Xenonaughts.. Chaos gate was just an apt thing to say.
  2. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

It'll only be a matter of time 'til someone imports the DoW voice packs as mods for XCOM 2, and then someone else makes space marine armor for your units, and someone else turns advent into gue'vesa and the rest of the aliens into the Tau races... and then GW shuts the whole thing down.
  3. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

This wasn't shut down:

4. Dacryphilia New Member

I'd make the mod myself but I'm a talentless, lazy asshole. So I mean. I just hassle people to do it for me. And also... It would be a good thing to actually... Have people that know what they're doing? And making a game with all this in mind... Ya know?
  5. RedShadowStudio Recruit

Hello everyone,

We're Red Shadow Studios. We are making a spiritual successor to 'Chaos Gate' named 'Oblivion gate'. If you would like to support us in our endevour then please visit our kickstarter page and pledge. We even got Jim Crew making the tracks just like the original.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/772920098/oblivion-gate

We could really use your support. Thanks guys.
    Dark-Knight likes this.