Background Image

Chaos: Eye Of Terror

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ghost_XV15, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

And please disregard any commends I may or may not have said concerning Slaanish! I am sure he does have his uses! Cant wait for you to prove what those are!

With Altokai we now have worshippers of all the 4 major Gods!
    (One day the Eldar will realise they pray to a chaos deity too.. Kaela Mensha Kaine)
  2. Name : xAbbadon
    subfaction: Black Legion
    Class: Havoc or Tactical
    God: Khorne
    Language: English,Serbian , and a little bit of German.

I've been playing MMOs for around 9 years now , got a decent exp. , I've also been a fan of WH40k tabletop since I was 11 ( I'm 20 now). I love to pvp both solo and in team, got mic and headphones , using vent/ts3/raidcall , if you need any more info feel free to ask :). I hope that recruitment is still open. :D
  3. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

Hey Ghost_XV15:

When you look at the recruitment page (where this post is found) and hover the mouse over the different posts there is a short description. Ours have what looks like am image file but for my part it wont show (could be just me).

Is it posible to add something so the curious "Loyalist" looking to sever his/her ties to the Corpse Emperor, can read about us? Might not change much.. but the the more "Loyalists" we can get to join the Dark Gods.. the faster we get to sacrifice the corpse emperor to Chaos!

(Edit: Add something.. a description or a call for others to join us)
    Altokai likes this.
  4. Namroth, I will have you know.... You really should pay attention to things. I'm a follower of the Chaos God Slaanesh. My post was a little bit after yours. So Altokai isn't the first to join who follows him. (which I am really glad about)
    Altokai likes this.
  5. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

Name: Oracans

Sub Faction: Thousand Sons *cough* Black Legion.

Class Specialization: Aspiring Sorcerer

Favoured Chaosgod: Tzeentch

Contact (Optional): Non... random forum search

Language (optional): English, Hebrew and some Binary... :)
  6. Greetings, brothers!
    May your bloodlust bring down the Lapdogs of the false emperor!

you are right, the head image is shown, I will change that any second!
  7. I converted the fron page so that the most important points of our guild are easy to read.
    Those being: Multi Sub-Faction, Fun&Social, Successfull, constant Presence and regular PVE.

I also added a sentece stating that we are international and that racism is a no.go.
    Dunno, I think it's good to underline that.
    PlagueBearer and Oracans like this.
  8. [EDA] Reiborn Reiborn Arkhona Vanguard

On racism.... Hate for the corpse emperor is allowed.
    PlagueBearer and Ghost_XV15 like this.
  9. The Traveller
    Iron warriors/ Death Guard if they get placed in the game
    Tactical/Havoc
    Grandfather Nurgle
    English

I hope you guys keep up the level of organisation you have been demonstrating when the game comes to launch. I love it, keep up the good work!
    Ghost_XV15 likes this.
  10. Greetings fellow Brother!
    May your undying flesh bring you to the enemies, where you spread fear, diseases and death!

I hope aswell that out organisation will keep it's level, actually I hope for an increase at launch, as most of the leading members are not active on the Forum, so all the work sticks with me and my choosen

Blood for the Bloodgod!
    PlagueBearer likes this.