Background Image

Chaos: Eye Of Terror

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ghost_XV15, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

2. Argon Angran New Member

Hail Brother Tartessos, yeah World Eaters all the way XD
    Tartessos likes this.
  3. They let me get inside some Terminator armor, I'll be 3000lbs of bloodlust. In the mean time, I'm Possessed. We'll see what kind of claws they let me grow...
  4. We'll see what happens, but Welcome Tartessos. And if you haven't already done so, please join the guild website it would be very nice AND it would boost activity on there just a little bit more
  5. Khyrus Khyrus Menial

Greetings and Offerings to the Dark Gods,
    Captain Sevatar,
    Angran,
    Tartessos.

Until the day we raise our damned bodies, our hateful curses, our weapons.
    Until the day we will be Harbingers of Doom, our purpose, our salvation, Chaos Incarnate.
    Until then, let us hunger.
  6. Argon Angran New Member

Hail Khyrus, We shall tear the flesh from the enemies bones, reap the souls from their bodies, destroy their faith in the false corpse emperor and offer their BLOOD TO THE BLOOD GOD!!!

7. Registered. Let's rock n roll.
  8. Zarn Zarn Menial

I may sound a little stupid here, but what does the possessed let you do to your character? Is it just aesthetics or does it unlock new weapons etc as well?
  9. Gormak Namroth First Blood!

As I understand it.. it is a "hero" or "elite" class.. so rather than playing a raptor or a havoc.. you can chose to play a possessed.
  10. Khyrus Khyrus Menial

might be a prototyp class, that plays around with daemon-related abilities. for when several factions already are implemented and its time for daemons (either as npc's or as players) bE already knows what works and what doesn't.