Background Image

Chaos Armory

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by CabalTrainee, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Thanks @Catnium i rechecked and fixed the list for this patch.

Changelog:

• Some scopes got removed from the boxes. Only available now at the store (the non pay to win currency)
    • Alot of Mastercrafted Stuff got moved up into another box
    • Angled grip is gone into a higher box and got renamed and reworked
  2. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Are there no weaponmods for the Heavy Bolters yet or did I just overread it on you list?
  3. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

There are none.

Currently as far as i know no heavy weapon has any weapon mods. (Maybe there is an exception in the other factions but i doubt it).

You could count abaddon´s grace (the money only gun) as an exception because it deals additional burn damage. (I´m not judging if it is significant damage or not because i do not want my post to turn into a shitstorm about balance)
  4. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

I'm a big fan of the unique skin (even though its nothing like the tool tip) so I'm happy to pay the extra LP.. :D
    [​IMG]
    But...
    Not shooting ya teammates through an enemy does take some time to adjust.. (been a few sorrys said) :oops:
  5. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Okay thats sad :( i was hoping to find something for my heavy bolter in there :(
  6. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

Grav Cannon has weapon mods.
    CabalTrainee likes this.
  7. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Thanks didn´t know that.
  8. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

I WAnt my purple Master crafted bolter Back.....Just saying....
    artan-gobe likes this.
  9. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

So which of the uniques are people having success with? I've tried most of them but they all seem a bit gimmicky or lacking in a very good bonus
  10. Brosephelon Recruit

Necrotic Chain Sword is amazing, quiet possibly the best sword in the entire game across all factions. Its VERY good. The poison technically life steals with Mark of Khorne, and often times the poison will make people panic not to mention in drawn out "sword fight" situations that poison actually puts in some serious work.
    Its a very good weapon and totally worth it, I think you'll be hard pressed to find people not using it if they have it (assuming they do melee at all).

Fel-Wrought Plasma Gun is actually solid... well aslong as a plasma gun can be. Overheats faster but more damage, that basically means it has 20% more dps than a normal plasma gun, that also means its more punishing of sloppy aim than a normal plasma gun but in terms of just killing people fast with a gun its hard to beat this thing.
    I'm not a huge plasma gun guy personally and I prefer my bolter most of the time but its a very solid weapon great at tearing through orks, like you might want to do right now with what feels like 75% of the player base playing orks.

Some people like the Man Slayer, I think its shit personally because I think axes are shit because they are slow. Though some people really like it.

Last Caress is actually fun and "ok". I used it on a Slaanesh heal sorc build and just Last Caress instead of a normal plasma pistol or offensive power and its actually decent. Make sure to aim down sights with it for the accuracy bonus and you can drop people really fast at "medium" ranges. If I could make Slaanesh Heal work better I'd use it a ton more I tried it on a raptor but I'd rather have good melee/grenade/jets than a good gun sadly. Though overall it actually is a solid weapon even if a bit expensive. If it wasn't Slaanesh required it'd be finding a way on almost all my sorc builds because the offensive powers are so bad and its a solid weapon.