Background Image

Chaos Armory

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by CabalTrainee, Dec 21, 2016.

1. ItsGary Recruit

Abaddons Grace needs to go. Either that or it needs massive changes. Every game the people using it secure double or even triple the kills of everyone else in the game.

The thing is absurd :(
  2. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

We could have use in a "weapon counter", which will look how many weapons of each type side have and stop players from taking some weapons. For example make a 3 slots for plasma cannons and 2 slots for autocannons.
  3. ItsGary Recruit

Or they could just not sell a weapon which is superior to the non RTC version. It is an exact duplicate of the MC AC but it also sets targets on fire.
  4. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

> AG's fire
    Man, it was useless when is was not nerfed. It's useless when it's nerfed. It was never anything good. You either die of 3 shots or bleed out faster with aligment
  5. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

Currently this might be the case but in the past it wasn´t. It was the difference why headshots could kill you in one shot in earlier patches. Currently it doesn´t do much agreed.

But if it doesn´t do much why even keep it in? There is no reason to leave it as it is if the only argument for it is "it doesn´t help aynway".

What we actually need is heavy weapon mods and a fire mod for every autocannon out there. Heavy weapon mods for all factions please.
  6. Cabal Trainee CabalTrainee Arkhona Vanguard

We got a patch so here is an update.

Changelog:
    • Added mancatcher to the 30k box
    • Added Heartpiercer to the 30k box
    • Changed requisition amount to unlock everything in the first post
    Here are the stats of the new weapons:

20170310005050_1.jpg 20170310005028_1.jpg
    Thurservorr likes this.
  7. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

Is it just two weapons? I already have those, and was considering hopefully there would be more?If not, time to park my CSM guy again
  8. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

There's more than just new weapons, a few things got shifted down into cheaper crates. Plague knife is in 3k crates now, for example. I couldn't tell you what else though.
    CabalTrainee likes this.
  9. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

Was wondering just if there was anything new to buy. but since it's just the 2 weapons, already have everything on the CSM.

The bolter is "ok".
    And the mace, well, is just hard to make rush attacks nowadays...
  10. Phalaris of Akragas Phalaris Nickname Change

What do you guys think about the new bolter?
    I think it's over priced.